Spaghetti Factory lore unlocked 🚨

Udders

Great food
‎
‎
I wonder why Patrick is not in therapy? He loves victimhood, marinating in the idea of being a tortured intellectual, etc. It would appear that therapy would fit into self-image nicely, no?
Most therapy looks inward. Pat is a narcissist and is incapable of finding fault in or modifying his own behavior, hes never wrong. It's the entire reason why his life has been a shitshow for over half a decade.

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
‎
‎
This is what has me chin-scratching too. Clearly I need to go deeper into the lore. My understanding of this mammal is inadequate, bc I could never see him doing this even with liquid courage.
In addition to the liquid courage and also this would have been at the height of his ego;
He saw Larry as the outsider Trumpist and as a punching bag among the left leaning crowd gathered.
He knew there would be no physical altercation as its a pedocon full of dorks and not a biker hangout. He was hoping to get into some sort of protracted argument where he could sound off all his 'clap backs' against the "MAGA chud" in front of an adoring crowd.

Harry Powell

Semen is the aggression of a man
‎
‎
But why did Patrick get in Correia's face in the first place? What was his beef?

Sorry if that's a dumb question but this part of the Lore must have passed me by (sniff)
Larry was “sad puppy” or whatever the conservative SFWA members were at the time. Pat doubtlessly thought he had an easy target and everyone would clap and applaud him for heroically confronting him.

Tagine Enthusiast

Gifted by Lynne!
‎
‎
So....has Pat responded yet?
de5aa756c742faf1cd2c8fe94efee28c.jpeg

8213cc9af9c4da1e065d64de09003b55.jpeg

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
‎
Now it makes sense why you see Pat boozing alone at the events while others are drinking coffee / energy drinks - he sees himself as some party animal since he’s surrounded by dorks. It’s high school for him - except now he’s the cool party guy instead of the dork nobody likes. I can see him at the bar asking “what was the score of the X game? How much do you bench? Which way to the weight room?Dude - Packers are winning it all this year, right bros?!” And other obnoxious nonsense
Being wasted is also the only way this stuttering, bumbling faggot can gain the fake confidence to act like he's the guy he pretends to be too.

cliveowen

stlaker
‎
‎
This is what has me chin-scratching too. Clearly I need to go deeper into the lore. My understanding of this mammal is inadequate, bc I could never see him doing this even with liquid courage.
You are thinking of the modern Pat who has just been beaten down and emasculated by the forum and also suffering the ravages of alcoholism. Pat from a few years ago was a feisty queen.

Watch the video of him confronting the MAGA guy at some con where he is wearing the pink "we're here to help shirt". Gives off the same energy as Larry's story.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
‎
‎
You are thinking of the modern Pat who has just been beaten down and emasculated by the forum and also suffering the ravages of alcoholism. Pat from a few years ago was a feisty queen.

Watch the video of him confronting the MAGA guy at some con where he is wearing the pink "we're here to help shirt". Gives off the same energy as Larry's story.
Back then he really though he was on top of the world. Writing contracts, open mic comic, and just got his verified check. He was talking down to everyone.

1712206557628.png