• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Spaghetti Factory lore unlocked 🚨

DrTorqueCarlisi

Go to mass
And it's LORI JANESKI with a flying elbow off the top rope! Oh my gawd, King! Who saw that coming?!

153cf4e4958eb4659c62ccbd45b4c728.png

She motherfucked Rick good.

chewtoycock

He poisons himself and expects the world to die.
I'm sure it's been said one way or another, but you have to love how pat's best own is that he gets to all but literally sit at the cool kids table at gencon. Doesn't matter that Larry outsells that whole symposium combined and he probably writes more books in a year than pat reads, not to mention the audience was a disinterested gaggle of about 9 people... he is winning.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Problem Larry has here is that because he is so far above Pig in career prestige and sales, Pig is validated just by getting into a tizzy with a real writer*. Meanwhile, it can only hurt Larry. It's like the old saying that if you wrestle with a pig, you get covered in shit. Except literally.

* not that it helps Pig's career. He is still a fat loser. But it's symbolic.

chewtoycock

He poisons himself and expects the world to die.
Yes, child. I am.
Enjoy prison.
I'm gonna say it, I'M GONNA SAY IT. Prison would be a fucking vacation from being a ham and egger asshole and if I ever was facing it for unrelated charges I'd fuck him up like Tommy Two Suck should have just for fun.*

*this probably will never happen because I'm a model citizen and I always pay my taxes.

DominusOdium

Self Styled Brothaman
Problem Larry has here is that because he is so far above Pig in career prestige and sales, Pig is validated just by getting into a tizzy with a real writer*. Meanwhile, it can only hurt Larry. It's like the old saying that if you wrestle with a pig, you get covered in shit. Except literally.

* not that it helps Pig's career. He is still a fat loser. But it's symbolic.
I disagree. He doesn't do much Patposting and when he does it's pretty succinct and devastating. Pat's answers to him boil down to "You're a liar and nobody likes you", Larry has multiple successful authors WAY above Patrick's paygrade show up and defend his version. Everybody laughs and back to more important matters. Not a single author shows up to defend Pat. Total and complete loss.

Larry scrapes the shit that is Patrick off his shoe, presumably on Paul Weimer, and walks off.

DominusOdium

Self Styled Brothaman
I'm sure it's been said one way or another, but you have to love how pat's best own is that he gets to all but literally sit at the cool kids table at gencon. Doesn't matter that Larry outsells that whole symposium combined and he probably writes more books in a year than pat reads, not to mention the audience was a disinterested gaggle of about 9 people... he is winning.
And at the last one, multiple folks were texting EVS and such to mock his drunken prison ramblings. He's not the cool, stealthy geek he thinks he is. Everybody is aware he's "that stlaker guy from Twitter". He's a joke.

That scene is full of gossipy folks looking to hurl you under the bus or shit on your reputation to gain. They spent months surveiling Paul Weimer to appease the Chinese and sold him out quicker than Paul's photography sells out on the dark web.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
How does a 44 year old, professional author, still not know how to use commas?
This is a man who still spells SWATting as SWATTing despite being corrected thousands of times that the other T doesn’t stand for anything. Even if someone higher than him explained why his comma usage is wrong he would just argue and argue until said person gives up and goes “Fine thats how you use commas whatever.”