• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Spaghetti Factory lore unlocked 🚨

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
‎
‎

Jesus Christ that look on his face while he's shoving his phone in their faces and then "America, son" as he walks away smugly.

I'd love to see this fat cunt get his head split open with an axe in Minecraft.

EraGodless

‎
‎
The lonely Pat bar pictures at these cons you can tell he’s boozing as soon as the bar opens while others are having typical day time drinks (coffee, water, Gatorade, energy drinks, etc) and you can even see the natural day light from the nearby windows. Nobody else is drinking at that time except him. His ego is already out of control but at these cons where he’s “somebody” (to a bunch of nobodies) he actually believes he’s David Lee Roth or Motley Crue in the 80s
David Lee Sloth
Portly Crue

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
‎
IMG_1725.jpeg
IMG_1726.jpeg
IMG_1727.jpeg

midwit

‎
Lol Pat didn't even try to "..a knife I carry to this day, Larry stlaker."

Must've finally sunk in how wildly unbelievable those knife fight lies are.
Yeah, well done by Larry there bringing that up.

Because you know that one hit Patrick in the gut at least a little. No human can read "...claims to have repeatedly won knife fights" without at least cracking a smile. Very succinct way of highlighting his mental illness.