WWAW Torquie never again enjoying the company of a woman

Jenna

12 paramedics couldnt save ur fuckin life boy
Yeah, because there isn’t already enough shit to prove it was him and get him fired. At this point, not texting back would be the gayer thing to do. It will just get him fucked with more.

Honestly though, nothing will, because we're dealing with cancel culture. It's just a lot of you are in denial with "I can't be a Seth Simons, I say kike on the internet!" the same way Patrick can't be a fascist because he wants right-wingers persecuted for wrongthink. Dan did something bad, and the hate mob formed against him, now like Louis CK or Shane Gillis, nothing will be good enough for the mob's forgiveness. It feels good to have your bad feelings reinforced by the mob, collect upribs from all the alliance members when you make anti-Dan posts. So the behavior continues and escalates.

And yeah, we do it with Patrick, but in my heart I truly believe he reaps everything he sows. Dan has received more than his fair share of shit, and the torrent will continue like shit into a Flavia-cleaned toilet. Posters coming up with these elaborate "just do exactly what I say and you'll be welcomed back" plans like they have it all figured out, come on. You see what a grudge-holding little rage monster Torquie is.

I say embrace the forum heel role and grief your enemies. Hell, I'm entertained by how angry he makes you all even if the Dan vs. Alliance battles generally sound like Red Bull fueled 6th graders having COD arguments. Anyway cancel culture is retarded and fighting the mob is always more fun than conforming to it.

RapistWithHIV

With Osteoporosis.
Honestly though, nothing will, because we're dealing with cancel culture. It's just a lot of you are in denial with "I can't be a Seth Simons, I say kike on the internet!" the same way Patrick can't be a fascist because he wants right-wingers persecuted for wrongthink. Dan did something bad, and the hate mob formed against him, now like Louis CK or Shane Gillis, nothing will be good enough for the mob's forgiveness. It feels good to have your bad feelings reinforced by the mob, collect upribs from all the alliance members when you make anti-Dan posts. So the behavior continues and escalates.

And yeah, we do it with Patrick, but in my heart I truly believe he reaps everything he sows. Dan has received more than his fair share of shit, and the torrent will continue like shit into a Flavia-cleaned toilet. Posters coming up with these elaborate "just do exactly what I say and you'll be welcomed back" plans like they have it all figured out, come on. You see what a grudge-holding little rage monster Torquie is.

I say embrace the forum heel role and grief your enemies. Hell, I'm entertained by how angry he makes you all even if the Dan vs. Alliance battles generally sound like Red Bull fueled 6th graders having COD arguments. Anyway cancel culture is retarded and fighting the mob is always more fun than conforming to it.
Gay.

G

Geez, @Patreeky I didn’t realize you felt this way. I think you’re tops, too.

806392E4-AFCA-4390-953D-49D329D493F7.gif

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.

Wrong, in every detail as always, stlaker. I’ve called out the alliance for being gay, before Dan got butthurt about it. I pointed out it was gay when Dan was getting butthurt about it. He made it funny. I also don’t hate Dan. I want him to either take his beating or disappear. Shitting on Dan is fun, because he asked for it. Dan made his presence known on KiwiFarms, instead of posting here. He’s asking for it, because he knows it’s a provocation to the people he tried to muscle with his pretend internet fame. I don’t feel sorry for Dan if he does lose his job. He, as much as anyone, should know what he’s dealing with. Weird how Stu has managed to stay away, and nothings happened to him. He didn’t even do anything bad, just accidentally showed his face. Which looks like at least 50% of the people here. He knew. Why doesn’t Dan?

Jenna

12 paramedics couldnt save ur fuckin life boy
Wrong, in every detail as always, stlaker. I’ve called out the alliance for being gay, before Dan got butthurt about it. I pointed out it was gay when Dan was getting butthurt about it. He made it funny. I also don’t hate Dan. I want him to either take his beating or disappear. Shitting on Dan is fun, because he asked for it. Dan made his presence known on KiwiFarms, instead of posting here. He’s asking for it, because he knows it’s a provocation to the people he tried to muscle with his pretend internet fame. I don’t feel sorry for Dan if he does lose his job. He, as much as anyone, should know what he’s dealing with. Weird how Stu has managed to stay away, and nothings happened to him. He didn’t even do anything bad, just accidentally showed his face. Which looks like at least 50% of the people here. He knew. Why doesn’t Dan?

He's been "taking his beating" since the day Snake decided to dox him. It's happening in this thread and many more, because Torquie likes to make a billion threads about the topic. Every day he takes a beating as the forum's #2 target behind Patrick, way past Joe or anyone from O&A since then.

What specifically do you think has to happen for this "take his beating" goal to be accomplished? The answer is nothing, because nothing will ever be good enough for the cancel culture mob. You see how they behave when a celebrity issues a groveling apology - lol we don't care, we still hate you, we always will, and you'll never be able to stream Louie ever again, we'll make sure of it.