WWAW Torquie never again enjoying the company of a woman

G

I like how Patreeky having the most girly posting style, Dan still couldn't help simping. Enjoy your gift cards & baskets, Patreeky!

I’m afraid to mix myself into Bam’s hustling business . She’ll probably shank me or something.

Ps. Wtf dude, you call me a girl?!

CB9759A7-E4FF-4BB7-A4A7-2B0CDEE3531B.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
This thread was hilarious until you momo's actually started making cases for and against Mr. Mullen.
Any worthwhile debates happened months ago. It's not just redundant at this point, but damn near insanity.
There are still people in Comedy Crit unironically debating about O&As falling out.
Once you become lore here, you will be discussed for all eternity.
Not to mention the weekly thread about when precisely The Simpsons became unwatchable

Last edited:

Jenna

12 paramedics couldnt save ur fuckin life boy
CloseUntriedHarpyeagle-size_restricted.gif

Lol I found a gif of a cute latina rejecting a partnership with Lucy Lawless.

You guys should post more gifs from shows other than Xena. I mean, I've had avatars from 7 of Jenna's projects (with an 8th lined up), are you guys even watching Lucy Lawless' current show My Life is Murder?

tumblr_pv2sh40B1x1qdm7rno1_540.gifv

tumblr_pv2sh40B1x1qdm7rno3_540.gifv

Fucking love me some cat humor!

G

Honestly though, nothing will, because we're dealing with cancel culture. It's just a lot of you are in denial with "I can't be a Seth Simons, I say kike on the internet!" the same way Patrick can't be a fascist because he wants right-wingers persecuted for wrongthink. Dan did something bad, and the hate mob formed against him, now like Louis CK or Shane Gillis, nothing will be good enough for the mob's forgiveness. It feels good to have your bad feelings reinforced by the mob, collect upribs from all the alliance members when you make anti-Dan posts. So the behavior continues and escalates.

And yeah, we do it with Patrick, but in my heart I truly believe he reaps everything he sows. Dan has received more than his fair share of shit, and the torrent will continue like shit into a Flavia-cleaned toilet. Posters coming up with these elaborate "just do exactly what I say and you'll be welcomed back" plans like they have it all figured out, come on. You see what a grudge-holding little rage monster Torquie is.

I say embrace the forum heel role and grief your enemies. Hell, I'm entertained by how angry he makes you all even if the Dan vs. Alliance battles generally sound like Red Bull fueled 6th graders having COD arguments. Anyway cancel culture is retarded and fighting the mob is always more fun than conforming to it.
I can’t decide if this is a straw man argument or I’m an enormous faggot. You make the call, Owen.

This place is not cancel culture or even a mob mentality. It’s an autistic horde that doesn’t know what's going on two feet beside itself. I honestly don’t understand how anyone hasn’t gotten this by now or even from the start.

It’s something Tomlinson and Cumia never wanted to understand so they could feed into their own victim hood status.

Dan like Pat get beaten up because they just provoke the so called ‘mob’ endlessly and then shrug like what's the problem. Just think about the last time anyone mentioned Logan Lynn and you’ll get what I’m saying.

And I don’t hate Dan. He was a solid brothaman until he fell into his own hero worship. I liked the first podcast episode. Barely engaged with the Mewler beef on account of a detox period where my hands shook like a leaf and couldn’t even type my own name. Which is literally only two letters.

I had to contact @Zombie247 to find out what the fuck was going on. Interrupted his potato farming and everything. I hope you’re happy, Owen.

G

That's because you're a humorless twat.
I have no dog in this race but the general sense I get isn't that people want an apology. That would be gay and pointless. Taking your lumps means you show up and let people shit on you until they tucker themselves out, and you take it in stride without being a fag about it.

People like a punching-bag so why not oblige them? It's that or LEAVE AND NEVER RETURN
That's some deep shit brotherman, I didn't know how to feel or what to think about all of this until I read your post... Definitely a new and refreshing take!