WWAW Torquie never again enjoying the company of a woman

G

He's been "taking his beating" since the day Snake decided to dox him. It's happening in this thread and many more, because Torquie likes to make a billion threads about the topic. Every day he takes a beating as the forum's #2 target behind Patrick, way past Joe or anyone from O&A since then.

What specifically do you think has to happen for this "take his beating" goal to be accomplished? The answer is nothing, because nothing will ever be good enough for the cancel culture mob. You see how they behave when a celebrity issues a groveling apology - lol we don't care, we still hate you, we always will, and you'll never be able to stream Louie ever again, we'll make sure of it.

Dan was never able to be just one of the guys and ‘hang’. He always behaved himself like forum royalty. If he was able to banter back and forth and actually have a sense of humour none of this would ever happened. I said my piece.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
He's been "taking his beating" since the day Snake decided to dox him. It's happening in this thread and many more, because Torquie likes to make a billion threads about the topic. Every day he takes a beating as the forum's #2 target behind Patrick, way past Joe or anyone from O&A since then.

What specifically do you think has to happen for this "take his beating" goal to be accomplished? The answer is nothing, because nothing will ever be good enough for the cancel culture mob. You see how they behave when a celebrity issues a groveling apology - lol we don't care, we still hate you, we always will, and you'll never be able to stream Louie ever again, we'll make sure of it.
Dan is the one who made this thread calling Torquie a virgin, and now you're crying because we call him out on it?

Don't start shit if you cannot handle the consequences, go cry fat about it Dan.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
You’re pretty nice for a rascal.
You're a pretty swell guy yourself.

IMG_20221014_134625.png

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.

Yep, Bam was never fucked with. Socrates was texting her fucking roommate. Taking his beating is coming here, saying “Yeah that was gay of me.”, then being a good sport about it. Or just disappearing. Why did you conveniently ignore that option? You’re never going to be @That Nigga Dre or @CuntFucker, because they make good points. Nice try wit da hate though.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
I'll level with ya, Torquie. I don't enjoy the company of women that much, either.
What specifically do you think has to happen for this "take his beating" goal to be accomplished?
People will tire of it. Not everyone, of course. It won't ever go away 100%, there will be occasional (*Dan, that's a reference) jokes, but that's a funny bit and if he doesn't enjoy it at this point I dunno what to say. The Flavia scat stuff and over-the-top sexual scenarios, hey that's just how some people roll here. Some people do other bits I understand but don't find funny, some I just plain can't grok, but that's how they get their jollies.
Dan's become a forum character, like Saints Mel and Norm (PBUH) and soon-to-be-canonized (🤞) Saint Colin. Like Qadan and Ray Wilson of all fucking people, he's now part of the forum lore.
As to fucking with the man's job, I'm not in favor of it. Dan showed his ass, he didn't burn down a hospital or rape his way through a busful of crippled orphan nuns.
To be a even more of a complete faggot about the whole situation, I'd like to rib ChicopeeChips' posts again, I found him generally amusing. Nice opinion, stupid.

Taking his beating is coming here, saying “Yeah that was gay of me.”, then being a good sport about it.
This is a better way to say it. Nice concision, stupid.

Jenna

12 paramedics couldnt save ur fuckin life boy
Yep, Bam was never fucked with. Socrates was texting her fucking roommate. Taking his beating is coming here, saying “Yeah that was gay of me.”, then being a good sport about it. Or just disappearing. Why did you conveniently ignore that option? You’re never going to be @That Nigga Dre or @CuntFucker, because they make good points. Nice try wit da hate though.

I'd argue he's doing that.

Torquie starts a thread saying Dan looks like he has down syndrome.

Dan compliments a Cakehorn photoshop of him as a retarded child with John Cena, then admits "Not my best photo admittedly".

The alliance proceeds to car crash both posts of him being a good sport.

Harry Powell

Semen is the aggression of a man
The simple fact is that for virtually everyone if you are ever doxed here you need to immediately delete your account and make a new one and never reveal your old identity.

This website exists to fuck with people. You will be fucked with. Maybe it will be simple razzing about your underage SEA wife or maybe it will be getting you fired. Once your identity is out there’s no way to guarantee you’ll stay in good graces forever if you keep posting.

G

I'd argue he's doing that.

[URL unfurl="true"]https://pfgforums.com/threads/fatty-literally-looks-like-he-has-down-syndrome-in-this-photo.23822/#post-515540[/URL]

Torquie starts a thread saying Dan looks like he has down syndrome.

Dan compliments a Cakehorn photoshop of him as a retarded child with John Cena, then admits "Not my best photo admittedly".

The alliance proceeds to car crash both posts of him being a good sport.

You think after everything that’s happened all of a sudden we’re going to get buddy buddy with Dan? I like you Jenna, but if you truly think that you’re delusional.

G

I'll level with ya, Torquie. I don't enjoy the company of women that much, either.

People will tire of it. Not everyone, of course. It won't ever go away 100%, there will be occasional (*Dan, that's a reference) jokes, but that's a funny bit and if he doesn't enjoy it at this point I dunno what to say. The Flavia scat stuff and over-the-top sexual scenarios, hey that's just how some people roll here. Some people do other bits I understand but don't find funny, some I just plain can't grok, but that's how they get their jollies.
Dan's become a forum character, like Saints Mel and Norm (PBUH) and soon-to-be-canonized (🤞) Saint Colin. Like Qadan and Ray Wilson of all fucking people, he's now part of the forum lore.
As to fucking with the man's job, I'm not in favor of it. Dan showed his ass, he didn't burn down a hospital or rape his way through a busful of crippled orphan nuns.
To be a even more of a complete faggot about the whole situation, I'd like to rib ChicopeeChips' posts again, I found him generally amusing. Nice opinion, stupid.

This is a better way to say it. Nice concision, stupid.
The Torquester likes women. He falls in too love easily. But the only "chick" he could genuinely see himself spending his life with recently had ffffawkin' genital herpes. He needs someone like her but with a clean vagina.

G

What specifically do you think has to happen for this "take his beating" goal to be accomplished? The answer is nothing, because nothing will ever be good enough for the cancel culture mob. You see how they behave when a celebrity issues a groveling apology
I have no dog in this race but the general sense I get isn't that people want an apology. That would be gay and pointless. Taking your lumps means you show up and let people shit on you until they tucker themselves out, and you take it in stride without being a fag about it.

People like a punching-bag so why not oblige them? It's that or LEAVE AND NEVER RETURN

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
I have no dog in this race but the general sense I get isn't that people want an apology. That would be gay and pointless. Taking your lumps means you show up and let people shit on you until they tucker themselves out, and you take it in stride without being a fag about it.

People like a punching-bag so why not oblige them? It's that or LEAVE AND NEVER RETURN
He just has to admit The Alliance is funny, it's as easy as that.

Jenna

12 paramedics couldnt save ur fuckin life boy
He just has to admit The Alliance is funny, it's as easy as that.

He insulted Ricci and Lucy, so he might as well have.

You're a pretty swell guy yourself.

View attachment 71681

Dan is the one who made this thread calling Torquie a virgin, and now you're crying because we call him out on it?

Don't start shit if you cannot handle the consequences, go cry fat about it Dan.

Which one of these is supposed to be the "funny" post?