WWAW Torquie never again enjoying the company of a woman

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
We have his phone number. It’s simple for him to prove. Just reply to one of us and confirm it.

It doesn’t make sense to me that the guy whose entire bit is using his real name would suddenly play coy here
Or how he was giving little bread crumbs of being Dan until he’s apparently gone psychotic. I thought it might be him until the past week or so.

chocolatehellhole

Pay attention to how nervous I am
I will also drop some content tonight, inside Flavia's cunt, ass and mouth.

1666220363603.jpeg

Jenna

12 paramedics couldnt save ur fuckin life boy
We have his phone number. It’s simple for him to prove. Just reply to one of us and confirm it.

It doesn’t make sense to me that the guy whose entire bit is using his real name would suddenly play coy here

I mean he has Torquie & Snake calling and emailing his bosses to try and get him fired. Might as well embrace the plausible deniability and say the internet crazies sending emails have you confused for someone else.

What good comes from confirming his identity, will people suddenly start being nice to him? Fuck no.

G

I mean he has Torquie & Snake calling and emailing his bosses to try and get him fired. Might as well embrace the plausible deniability and say the internet crazies sending emails have you confused for someone else.

What good comes from confirming his identity, will people suddenly start being nice to him? Fuck no.

Because he can act like a man, what’s the matter with him!

G

It's okay, dude. Not every man was meant to find a woman they could spend the rest of their life with. Heck, there's millions of Chinese faggots just like you who will be alone for the rest of their lives.

Embrace it, my man. You're frustrated. I GET IT. This is what you are. This is what you're always going to be. Get an Xbox Game Pass. Learn a hobby you can do by yourself. Maybe start doing drugs again.

We're all pulling for you. Don't just be an incel... be the BEST incel you were destined to be!
You really need to stop this Joe Cumia like larping, Dan. I hate giving car crashes because I’m a delightfully sensitive whacky funster and you’re making me do it.

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.

Yeah, because there isn’t already enough shit to prove it was him and get him fired. At this point, not texting back would be the gayer thing to do. It will just get him fucked with more.