WWAW Torquie never again enjoying the company of a woman

Jenna

12 paramedics couldnt save ur fuckin life boy
Okay so you hang out at adoption clinic or sperm bank lobbies, and every time a white woman comes in by herself, you ask "so is your partner running late?" "Oh no, I'm a perpetually single career woman willing to pay $250k to have an infant of my own".

parks-and-rec-parks-and-recreation.gif

Jenna

12 paramedics couldnt save ur fuckin life boy
I am not convinced @StealthyGeek#1Fan is Dan.

Maybe I’m just paranoid but it could easily just be a bit by a brotherman to antagonize Torquie into further action against real Dan.

It could also be Torquie having a Fight Club-esque mental breakdown with an alt account. If I can't troll Dan I shall become Dan!

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
I am not convinced @StealthyGeek#1Fan is Dan.

Maybe I’m just paranoid but it could easily just be a bit by a brotherman to antagonize Torquie into further action against real Dan.
I asked him to prove it was him. He responded to everything but that. I’m not convinced. All he has to do is make Reddit tier responses to Torquie, to appear like it’s Dan.

Harry Powell

Semen is the aggression of a man
I asked him to prove it was him. He responded to everything but that. I’m not convinced. All he has to do is make Reddit tier responses to Torquie, to appear like it’s Dan.
We have his phone number. It’s simple for him to prove. Just reply to one of us and confirm it.

It doesn’t make sense to me that the guy whose entire bit is using his real name would suddenly play coy here

chocolatehellhole

Pay attention to how nervous I am
We have his phone number. It’s simple for him to prove. Just reply to one of us and confirm it.

It doesn’t make sense to me that the guy whose entire bit is using his real name would suddenly play coy here
this guy has a private profile. would the real dan ever do that? he is obstinate with his retardation