WWAW Torquie never again enjoying the company of a woman

G

I'll level with ya, Torquie. I don't enjoy the company of women that much, either.

People will tire of it. Not everyone, of course. It won't ever go away 100%, there will be occasional (*Dan, that's a reference) jokes, but that's a funny bit and if he doesn't enjoy it at this point I dunno what to say. The Flavia scat stuff and over-the-top sexual scenarios, hey that's just how some people roll here. Some people do other bits I understand but don't find funny, some I just plain can't grok, but that's how they get their jollies.
Dan's become a forum character, like Saints Mel and Norm (PBUH) and soon-to-be-canonized (🤞) Saint Colin. Like Qadan and Ray Wilson of all fucking people, he's now part of the forum lore.
As to fucking with the man's job, I'm not in favor of it. Dan showed his ass, he didn't burn down a hospital or rape his way through a busful of crippled orphan nuns.
To be a even more of a complete faggot about the whole situation, I'd like to rib ChicopeeChips' posts again, I found him generally amusing. Nice opinion, stupid.

This is a better way to say it. Nice concision, stupid.
Our little Qadan and Ray being mentioned together in the same sentence is the kind of recognition I’ve been hoping for. Wilson though will never be worth even half the price our lil Vizio Kang but it still made me smile.

Jim Norton rapes immigrants.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
cute latina
inauguration-cnn2017-donald-trump.gif

With that kike beak?

G

CloseUntriedHarpyeagle-size_restricted.gif

Lol I found a gif of a cute latina rejecting a partnership with Lucy Lawless.

You guys should post more gifs from shows other than Xena. I mean, I've had avatars from 7 of Jenna's projects (with an 8th lined up), are you guys even watching Lucy Lawless' current show My Life is Murder?

tumblr_pv2sh40B1x1qdm7rno1_540.gifv

tumblr_pv2sh40B1x1qdm7rno3_540.gifv

Fucking love me some cat humor!

Cakehorn already posted this cat gif. Get with the program son. Up your gif and meme game!

Jenna

12 paramedics couldnt save ur fuckin life boy
I can’t decide if this is a straw man argument or I’m an enormous faggot. You make the call, Owen.

This place is not cancel culture or even a mob mentality. It’s an autistic horde that doesn’t know what's going on two feet beside itself. I honestly don’t understand how anyone hasn’t gotten this by now or even from the start.

It’s something Tomlinson and Cumia never wanted to understand so they could feed into their own victim hood status.

Dan like Pat get beaten up because they just provoke the so called ‘mob’ endlessly and then shrug like what's the problem. Just think about the last time anyone mentioned Logan Lynn and you’ll get what I’m saying.

And I don’t hate Dan. He was a solid brothaman until he fell into his own hero worship. I liked the first podcast episode. Barely engaged with the Mewler beef on account of a detox period where my hands shook like a leaf and couldn’t even type my own name. Which is literally only two letters.

I had to contact @Zombie247 to find out what the fuck was going on. Interrupted his potato farming and everything. I hope you’re happy, Owen.

The point of cancel culture is a loud, bitter minority claiming to speak for everyone, and getting their way. If Shane Gillis booked a part in some Disney show or movie, most people wouldn't care, be in support, or even remember disliking the guy but whatever. But then there would always be a small, angry dedicated group of cancellers who'd scream and shout about white supremacy and anti-Asian hatred until Disney fires the guy and they get their way.

But then the reddit article comes out and everyone's got mean jokes to say about Shane. That's the forum, and I'm part of it as well, I've made plenty of jokes about Flavia and whatnot. Plus I'm pretty sure Dan loves the attention. But it's the easy, safe, don't make waves, get your upvotes from throwing the rock. Just say something anti-Dan and you too can claim four (4) automatic upribs from The Alliance! Gayyyyyyy.

inauguration-cnn2017-donald-trump.gif

With that kike beak?

Oh god I looked her up, she's an Italian who used to be a former radio personality for Mancow. Happy Jocktober!

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
The point of cancel culture is a loud, bitter minority claiming to speak for everyone, and getting their way. If Shane Gillis booked a part in some Disney show or movie, most people wouldn't care, be in support, or even remember disliking the guy but whatever. But then there would always be a small, angry dedicated group of cancellers who'd scream and shout about white supremacy and anti-Asian hatred until Disney fires the guy and they get their way.

But then the reddit article comes out and everyone's got mean jokes to say about Shane. That's the forum, and I'm part of it as well, I've made plenty of jokes about Flavia and whatnot. Plus I'm pretty sure Dan loves the attention. But it's the easy, safe, don't make waves, get your upvotes from throwing the rock. Just say something anti-Dan and you too can claim four (4) automatic upribs from The Alliance! Gayyyyyyy.

Oh god I looked her up, she's an Italian who used to be a former radio personality for Mancow. Happy Jocktober!

G

Dan’s not being cancelled. He’s just delaying his Porsalin style thrashing which that Big Ben faggot eventually slogged through.

Not to mention every other former sub wars mod who thought 30 high hats moderating a PERMANENTLY SUSPENDED sub would save our queer city ‘community.’ [MEDIA=youtube]8KkJMZasdQ0[/MEDIA]

He’s just making shit worse for himself. Snake booking it only helps his chances who even if he returned would just muddy the fucking waters for any trolling efforts. He did this to himself.

Uncle Ruckus

Daniel Mullen from insightsoftware is a pedophile

You're not wrong but you're missing one key detail: usually cancel culture kills off good stuff, typically anything with a hint of racism, sexism or any other ism. Dan is a fucking fat faggot egomaniac with bitch tits and a store bought wife. He comes back here under an obvious alt, pretends to take it in stride, then gets cocky enough to make this shit callout thread.

He learned nothing. His beating continues.