• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD Nick Rekieta arrested on drug charges?

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
1716573611273.png

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
Forum Clout
He's repeatedly stated it wasn't him. If he did, trolls will find out. Won't it be a matter of public record? "So-and-so came to the police department to make a report", etc.
Apparently they live in neighboring states and someone pointed out that he inexplicably started his show late the day they were arrested (admittedly, i dont know if that's common for him or not). I've seen some of his reactions to this ordeal, and he comes across EXTREMELY phony with how he's surprised. I also think his identity can remain confidential unless they need him to testify

Turry Fawks

Good evening cowards
Forum Clout
Apparently they live in neighboring states and someone pointed out that he inexplicably started his show late the day they were arrested (admittedly, i dont know if that's common for him or not). I've seen some of his reactions to this ordeal, and he comes across EXTREMELY phony with how he's surprised. I also think his identity can remain confidential unless they need him to testify
He's not a mandated reporter though. He's just some failed podcaster

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Never mind the drugs and filth, they had an unsecured gun and ammo under their bed while kids were around. Throw away the key.
The drug charges arent nearly as big of a problem as the child endangerment details. They can pay their way out of the drug stuff but the child stuff could really haunt them for at least a year or two.