• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD Nick Rekieta arrested on drug charges?

Forum Clout
Nick's a rich trust fund kid and made a lot of money on superchats so I doubt it went to those dark levels (I pray). Best case scenario is the 9 year old saw mom and dad snort so she tried it herself when they were zooted in another room and got hooked.

You have a point, I think it was for some other kind of quid pro quo than drugs or money,
  • Nick pals around with more pedophiles/child predators than Patrick Tomlinson
  • Nick routinely joked about his kids getting molested
  • Nick has an obsession with movies depicting pedophillic themes/acts (American Beauty)
  • Nick has been descending further and further into depraved sex acts, not to mentions all the perverts he rubs shoulders with
  • It now looks like he was feeding drugs to one child in particular

1718860604657.png
With how it keeps getting worse I'm gonna call it now: Cokeita gets popped for KP production by the end of the year.

Total Tranny Death

Virtuous pedo killer
Forum Clout
You have a point, I think it was for some other kind of quid pro quo than drugs or money,
  • Nick pals around with more pedophiles/child predators than Patrick Tomlinson
  • Nick routinely joked about his kids getting molested
  • Nick has an obsession with movies depicting pedophillic themes/acts (American Beauty)
  • Nick has been descending further and further into depraved sex acts, not to mentions all the perverts he rubs shoulders with
  • It now looks like he was feeding drugs to one child in particular

View attachment 206712
With how it keeps getting worse I'm gonna call it now: Cokeita gets popped for KP production by the end of the year.
His LONG time friend Drex spent hours on Nick's show bragging about how he fucked an older woman, then discovered she had a 13 year old daughter and repeatedly fucked her for years.

RoxburyRick

Forum Clout
His LONG time friend Drex spent hours on Nick's show bragging about how he fucked an older woman, then discovered she had a 13 year old daughter and repeatedly fucked her for years.
It's worse tbh. He was basically a father figure to the girl, dated the mom, and the day the girl turned 18 she expressed interest in BDSM, so he took her to a club. Classic groomer behavior, taking advantage of a single mom to get to the kids.

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
I hate that this posh bloke (or atleast well to-do) pretends to be some 'Blue Collar' guy, he comes from a rich family who paid for his dumb 'communications degree'... he wants to be Cumia so badly, but a steel-toe capped boot mounted behind him wont change the fact that he's a lame-o... the nearest he ever got to being a real 'working man' was having ex factory-worker April, but even she knew he was lame so shacked-up in a polycule with an actually successful streamer (who's still a loser TBF)

Aaron stinks on ice... a wannabe Cumia who failed... & will be going nowhere.