• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD Nick Rekieta arrested on drug charges?

RoxburyRick

Forum Clout
I imagine that any plea deal that didn't include some amount of jail time and the speedy return of his kids to the household is off the table. He seems to really want to fight the probable cause of the search warrant, but as I ANAL there seems to be more than enough for it to stand. His main argument is a personal animus against him by community members, which is about the most retarded goddamn argument he could make. "Sosososo just because my kids stink of shit and wear dirty clothes, and I had blow on my nose on a public video, you're gonna search me?" Yes. If he gets raped by a pack of prairie niggers in county it's his own fault.

Leonard Rhomberg

Who are you gonna replace me with?
Forum Clout
It is. Nick was absolutely seething that it got leaked. No doubt he and his lawyer have pored over it and have been manufacturing a (pathetic) defense.
So tough guy Rekita isn’t representing himself and his codefendents anymore now that it isn’t just “there was a lil bit of drugs in the house”?

Forum Clout
Unless he somehow manages to get the search warrant thrown out he has no real choice but to settle.
That's the smart option so you know he won't do it.
I imagine that any plea deal that didn't include some amount of jail time and the speedy return of his kids to the household is off the table. He seems to really want to fight the probable cause of the search warrant, but as I ANAL there seems to be more than enough for it to stand. His main argument is a personal animus against him by community members, which is about the most retarded goddamn argument he could make. "Sosososo just because my kids stink of shit and wear dirty clothes, and I had blow on my nose on a public video, you're gonna search me?" Yes. If he gets raped by a pack of prairie niggers in county it's his own fault.
Prison karmic justice for Nick isn't assrape (which he would enjoy) but having his nose permanently busted.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Unless he somehow manages to get the search warrant thrown out he has no real choice but to plea. This case is already impossible to sell to a jury. This would only end badly for Nick, but he knows that, of course.
Isn’t a plea offered by the prosecution? (Allow me, a zoomer with no legal experience, to bullshit on this)

You offer a plea if you don’t think the person will be convicted at a trial. Wether they appear sympathetic or the charges don’t stick due to a lack of evidence…or they just don’t want to go through the bullshit length of a trial. You would have to have the most retarded and scared prosecutor to offer a plea deal here because the evidence is so stacked.

If you went out and killed somebody and didn’t wash the victims blood off your clothes, and you kept the gun, and you wrote in your journal “Lol i’m about to go shoot this dude dead” there is no way in hell anyone offers you a plea. If they can get you that maximum time they’re getting it for you.

goo gobbler

UAlbany women's basketball fan
Forum Clout
so his kids aren't even with his or kayla's parents? or this could mean they are but they're technically under protective care of the county?

1718817325358.png

nice completely destroying the lives of your children, stupid

Forum Clout
Isn’t a plea offered by the prosecution? (Allow me, a zoomer with no legal experience, to bullshit on this)

You offer a plea if you don’t think the person will be convicted at a trial. Wether they appear sympathetic or the charges don’t stick due to a lack of evidence…or they just don’t want to go through the bullshit length of a trial. You would have to have the most retarded and scared prosecutor to offer a plea deal here because the evidence is so stacked.

If you went out and killed somebody and didn’t wash the victims blood off your clothes, and you kept the gun, and you wrote in your journal “Lol i’m about to go shoot this dude dead” there is no way in hell anyone offers you a plea. If they can get you that maximum time they’re getting it for you.
I'm not legal expert myself, but the mass majority of cases are pled out before trial. The state wins the majority of cases it chooses to/has to try, but simply doesn't have the resources to take everything to trial since it would grind the process to a halt. Prosecutors just want the convictions at the end of the day and will generally offer an out, at least initially. The longer you are willing to waste the state's time, the less likely they are willing to offer a plea.

Forum Clout
Holy motherfucking shit. He deserves the rope. This is way worse than I thought. And what kind of mother allows that to happen to her own kids? Nice big conservative church going family, stupid.
The same kind of "mother" who checks out of her kids' life to the point that the coked out alcoholic objectively does and has always done more for them.

Back when I first seen Kayla was charged with the "knowingly permitting sexual/physical abuse/assault" I was gonna joke about them pimping out their kids to afford the coke but that would be a lil dark even for this forum. This means it's not a joke. Every Tom, Abdul, and Jamal this side of Kansas has been busting inside their children in exchange for drugs.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
Back when I first seen Kayla was charged with the "knowingly permitting sexual/physical abuse/assault" I was gonna joke about them pimping out their kids to afford the coke but that would be a lil dark even for this forum. This means it's not a joke.
Nick's a rich trust fund kid and made a lot of money on superchats so I doubt it went to those dark levels (I pray). Best case scenario is the 9 year old saw mom and dad snort so she tried it herself when they were zooted in another room and got hooked.

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Forum Clout

It's offered a majority of the time, even for the most heinous of crimes with the plea usually being "the maximum/death sentence is off the table"
Even in a slam dunk case it is offered as it shows the "defendant" is willing to accept guilt and for that they will get a lesser sentence.
It saves a lot of cash in court costs/time.

It can also be used as leverage against smaller crimes concerning stupid and/or poor people who cant afford to fight the charge and cop to a fine or similar. It's why fatty's death threat arrest is so funny. They worked him like a rube and got him to admit to a crime from a case of "he said/she said". He cried about how much a lawyer would cost and it was "easier" to just plead no contest (a term that he apparently doesnt understand). All 140IQ special boy had to say was. "Yes I was angry and heated but Rona mistook what I said. I did not say that". After that its pretty much over. No lawyer needed unless they actually start to press you further.

Mass.gov

Cursed Demons
Forum Clout
Nick's a rich trust fund kid and made a lot of money on superchats so I doubt it went to those dark levels (I pray). Best case scenario is the 9 year old saw mom and dad snort so she tried it herself when they were zooted in another room and got hooked.
If this were a black family your commentary would be different...I could care less what a menopausl white "sasster" has to say, but just pointing out the hypocrisy.