• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD Nick Rekieta arrested on drug charges?

Hoolies

For me? It's Ken Waller!
Forum Clout
Im unfamiliar. I know hes a weeb faggot but idk anything else rly
Me neither, but they all seem like Brinto-level ticks fighting over how long to suck Rekieta withered corpse and you just pick one based on the background props they all proudly display. If I ever catch a gun charge and this righteous PD walks in, won't even need the cashapp:
66ff4b59d3f2.jpg

Forum Clout
🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨EMERGENCY UPDATE

Cumia ballwasher, Aaron Imholte, confirms non-public names in a document that alleges Nick's 9 year old daughter was being given cocaine DAILY.

WHAT. THE. FUCK.

I remember saying earlier that Kayla's charge (allowing physical/sexual abuse) was an error. I don't think so anymore. The Reketamines were giving their 9 year old daughter cocaine DAILY. I wonder why that could be.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨EMERGENCY UPDATE

Cumia ballwasher, Aaron Imholte, confirms non-public names in a document that alleges Nick's 9 year old daughter was being given cocaine DAILY.

WHAT. THE. FUCK.

I remember saying earlier that Kayla's charge (allowing physical/sexual abuse) was an error. I don't think so anymore. The Reketamines were giving their 9 year old daughter cocaine DAILY. I wonder why that could be.

I demand Nick Rekieta's imminent suicide.

Total Tranny Death

Virtuous pedo killer
Forum Clout
This is the source Aaron was referencing (the 9 year old tested positive for cocaine). Save the image down then open it so you can read it:

627ef6c383ec9d7a2984a6ac517ac42e.jpg
Holy motherfucking shit. He deserves the rope. This is way worse than I thought. And what kind of mother allows that to happen to her own kids? Nice big conservative church going family, stupid.

RapistWithHIV

With Osteoporosis.
Forum Clout

That Nick Rocotta is a real problem but Aaron is such a performative weasel. His limpy boyish outrage masquerading as manly intimidation. 3:49 is laughably bad acting. I think he looks nervous about his own fate. Corny retard has spent weeks trying to paint a narrative absolving himself but probably just incriminating himself by saying way too much.

Enjoy prison.

Forum Clout
That Nick Rocotta is a real problem but Aaron is such a performative weasel. His limpy boyish outrage masquerading as manly intimidation. 3:49 is laughably bad acting. I think he looks nervous about his own fate. Corny retard has spent weeks trying to paint a narrative absolving himself but probably just incriminating himself by saying way too much.

Enjoy prison.
Yeah, I don't think he expected all of these details to get out. The more apparent it gets what was actually happening, his "Well I mean I partied along with them, but ya know after a certain point enough is enough, ya know!" shit won't fly. Know that we know what we do, either he did see that too and ignored it for his Sweet Kayla and the possibility of e-cred of rubbing nose with Nicky, or was ignorant of because he was every bit as deep into it as the rest of them.

Either way, I don't think this'll end up another win for The Toe.