• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD Nick Rekieta arrested on drug charges?

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
Forum Clout
Please explain how this is not lolcow bullshit brotherman? Happy to admit if this applies to this forum and I missed (you big fat pig)
I don't know. It's probably a me (big fat pig) problem. I don't know who a lot of these streamers are, but I've never seen any of them gain traction on this forum. It's not like NPS

Turry Fawks

Good evening cowards
Forum Clout
I'm going to publicly state I don't want to be Kiwifarms. If we can't meet that goal then I'll swat myself
After being a member of kiwi and owen I'd say that what keeps it so good here is that the mods either ignore user drama entirely (@quasi101) or join in on the dog pile (phish, stent and hellhole). You can't really go after people on KF or people will whine in the threads or you'll be reported for "derailing" or whatever the fuck.

They're also fucking autistic so if things aren't categorized and kept tidy for them then they can't keep up. They get cranky when shit isn't spoon-fed to them. It's a little too chaotic around here for the hugbox babies.

Also I'm gay and my dick is small