• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD Nick Rekieta arrested on drug charges?

fusciasomething

Jacques De Gautier
Forum Clout
After being a member of kiwi and owen I'd say that what keeps it so good here is that the mods either ignore user drama entirely (@quasi101) or join in on the dog pile (phish, stent and hellhole). You can't really go after people on KF or people will whine in the threads or you'll be reported for "derailing" or whatever the fuck.

They're also fucking autistic so if things aren't categorized and kept tidy for them then they can't keep up. They get cranky when shit isn't spoon-fed to them. It's a little too chaotic around here for the hugbox babies.

Also I'm gay and my dick is small
I legitimately don't know what you're talking about

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I don't even know who the fuck this is. Why does everyone know about him all of a sudden? Does he have anything to do with opie and anthony? He's just a youtube lawyer fag in a long line of youtube lawyer fags who couldn't get a real job from their degree?
As "close" as he got to this place is that people were hoping he would cover Pats lolsuit and draw more attention to him but it never happened.

Black Pat

Whacky nigster
Forum Clout
What's the deal with the other girl? Was it proven that they are swingers or whats up wit dat? Also, there are pretty strict mandatory minimums on both the drug and gun charges, and they could be facing fed charges as well. They are totally fucked. I wonder what caused it, gonna guess whoever was swatting him changed their calls to concerned citizen drug calls.

Btw, Nick was the guy who completely ruined Vic Mignogna's life. A handful of people rightfully accused Vic of being a sex pest. Instead of letting it go, Nick convinced him to file a defamation lolsuit against the accusers, and recommended his lawyer buddy, a shitty attorney named Ty Beard. Mr. Beard dropped the ball, missed deadlines, was generally incompetant, and caused Vic to lose the lolsuit at the cost of hundreds of thousands of dollars, and Vic was also ordered to pay his opponents' attorney's fees. All in all he ended up close to a million dollars in the hole.

Last edited:

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
What's the deal with the other girl? Was it proven that they are swingers or whats up wit dat? Also, there are pretty strict mandatory minimums on both the drug and gun charges, and they could be facing fed charges as well. They are totally fucked. I wonder what caused it, gonna guess whoever was swatting him changed their calls to concerned citizen drug calls.

Btw, Nick was the guy who completely ruined Vic Mignogna's life. A handful of people rightfully accused Vic of being a sex pest. Instead of letting it go, Nick convinced him to file a defamation lolsuit against the accusers, and recommended his lawyer buddy, a shitty attorney named Ty Beard. Mr. Beard dropped the ball, missed deadlines, was generally incompetant, and caused Vic to lose the lolsuit at the cost of hundreds of thousands of dollars, and Vic was also ordered to pay his opponents' attorney's fees. All in all he ended up close to a million dollars in the hole.
The girl is the (ex?) wife of some youtuber and apparently started swinging with the Rekietas. She used to cohost with her husband but trolls upset her so much she quit. That's about all I know (I got my info from Redbar clips).

I could not give a rat's patootie about these people, it's just fascinating witnessing such falls from grace. Nick's was a big one as far as that goes. I'm a bit of a law nerd so I'd take a peek (just a taste) at lawtube during the Rittenhouse and Depp trials and found Nick that way and enjoyed him. I was shocked to hear he wound up a catfished swinger and cuck and now this? Jesus, dude!

Forum Clout
Can we finally stop this shit? Nobody cares about these retards, take them to Kiwi Dan and you other morons. Tired of this “we’re a lolcow forum”. No, we are not

The blonde lady did a show on Compound Media. So pretty relevant to the OnA universe. Hence why there was already a thread in the comediant crit section. Retard Mewler had to shoehorn another thread about it in off topic.

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer
Forum Clout

Black Pat

Whacky nigster
Forum Clout
Also it was a mandatory reporter in other words someone who was required by law to report what they had seen/heard.
Also, I had no idea this scumbag was a fucking Sunday school teacher. What a fucking hypocrite. I haven't been to church in years but I was hardcore religious and went to church every Sunday until I was like 19 and I can guarantee you this is a GIANT scandal. If there was even a rumor that he was doing coke and swinging, members of the congregation would be lining up outside the police station, and considering he lost his position as a Sunday school teacher, it's looking like that's what happened.