• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD Nick Rekieta arrested on drug charges?

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Please join my Ribly Fans to increase my clout 🥰
Forum Clout
I'm a bit of a law nerd so I'd take a peek (just a taste) at lawtube during the Rittenhouse and Depp trials and found Nick that way and enjoyed him. I was shocked to hear he wound up a catfished swinger and cuck and now this? Jesus, dude!
I used watch some of the Rittenhouse streams too. People would eat on them so I tuned out. I found it very unprofessional
:brothaman_md::image_9253_m:

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
Found it:

Listening now. Some rascal posted some troll audio lol. Holy shit, his worst charge could get him 25 years or $500K fine (probably won't happen but damn).

Edit: $50K bond. Next hearing August 20th, 2:45PM his time. He's going to represent himself and his codefendents lol.

Double edit: His wife also got $50K bond lol. Oof, they probably used their house as collateral for the $100K.

Last edited:

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
He's repeatedly stated it wasn't him. If he did, trolls will find out. Won't it be a matter of public record? "So-and-so came to the police department to make a report", etc.

1716573098837.png

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
A "mandatory reporting issue" wouldn't involve the husband. That's something folks like clergy, psychotherapists, and teachers have to abide by.

Edit:

"n the United States and Canada, a mandated reporter is a person who is legally required to report to Child Protective Services if they observe or suspect abuse or neglect in children. Mandatory reporting laws generally apply to professionals who come into contact with children (for example, physicians, nurses, teachers, therapists, and childcare providers) while in other places, it applies to all adults regardless of profession. If a mandated reporter fails to report, they may incur civil penalties, criminal prosecution, or both."