• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD Nick Rekieta arrested on drug charges?

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
image-35.png

Turry Fawks

Good evening cowards
Forum Clout
What a cunt to make them ram the door open with his wife and kids inside. They're going to gain entry anyways so why put everyone through that? Dangerous, too - the cops are going to be all keyed up and looking for trouble if you set the tone like that. I'd be telling them all to come out of the house to de-escalate the situation but then I'm not out of my mind on drugs anymore.

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
I sat there at work scrolling the faggot kiwi thread about this. Holy shit, what a fuckin loser. Child endangerment getting tacked on is the chefs kiss. Anyone defending this guy should eat a bullet. I hope April's homewrecking gash was worth it. Hilarious that she dimed on them, its the smartest thing she's ever done.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Can we finally stop this shit? Nobody cares about these retards, take them to Kiwi Dan and you other morons. Tired of this “we’re a lolcow forum”. No, we are not
Talking about Pat opened us up to this. You can’t say “How is this guy related to O&A” when Litcrit exists. + It’s off topic, which is for anything.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Been catching random clips and the majority of them are full of, "I hope he gets the help he needs!" rather than anger over him fucking over his kids for life. Fuckheads. I guess they're cowards and afraid to look like "bad friends". Fuck that.
Drug use is weirdly seen as only harming an individual. As if a dude shooting up in a playground is a poor soul who needs help and not a degenerate endangering the community.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
He goes for the triple whammy and covers his own trial and his own defense of himself
Him and his wife should be out by now. He better hit fire up the computer and get a stream going. If he plays his cards right he could earn the $10k he spent to bail him and his wife out with superchats alone.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Read it properly, stupit.
I did and I understand it was sort of everywhere (combined with residue on shit - no way to hide that) but how about you flush a bag and drop those 25 grams to 23?

Edit: Although i guess you’re gonna get destruction of evidence if they catch you but…his life is already fucked anyway