• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD Nick Rekieta arrested on drug charges?

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
Forum Clout
Looks like their pastor turned them in
1000008458.jpg

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
This is amazing karmic vengeance. I am so glad it was an actual godly man that did him in. I hate fake Christians so fucking much.
As cringe as this is going to sound I'm happy for the kiwi farmers and youtubers who were suspected of snitching on Nick lol. They have been avenged. The fact that it was by someone so close to Nick's family (and separate from the realm of trollery) is such gravy.

goo gobbler

UAlbany women's basketball fan
Forum Clout
I like Ethan
why? he's just an aging old loser. part of his 'WHOA eric da july!' tweet is because he's such an aging retard loser he thinks Dick masterson is cool and wants to be part of the 'dabbleverse' thing Dan (this one:2_sinks:) hitched his wagon to as well. EVS is an idiot.

even if all that is bullshit, "i'm here for him" is as a gay as mcgowan welcoming back a King. at the end of the fawking day EVS is a slightly more talented JDA.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
why? he's just an aging old loser. part of his 'WHOA eric da july!' tweet is because he's such an aging retard loser he thinks Dick masterson is cool and wants to be part of the 'dabbleverse' thing Dan (this one:2_sinks:) hitched his wagon to as well. EVS is an idiot.

even if all that is bullshit, "i'm here for him" is as a gay as mcgowan welcoming back a King. at the end of the fawking day EVS is a slightly more talented JDA.
I like how Ethan dunks on Pat. That's all I know about him. I have no idea who Dick and Eric are so I have no judgement on any of their drama. If you're saying Ethan's a douche that's fair.