• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD Nick Rekieta arrested on drug charges?

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
Forum Clout
So sick of these youtubers with that disingenuous " Its with a heavy heart" attitude about this. They are feasting on this. Everyone acting like he died in a plane crash. He is a junkie that live streams.
Them having kids while strung out for so long really the makes this gross. I still speculate that the blondes ex/husband was involved in the warrant

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Them having kids while strung out for so long really the makes this gross. I still speculate that the blondes ex/husband was involved in the warrant
Sure the kids are the sad part. All the more reason to be mad at him for putting his kids in that situation. Everyone is so fake worried about his rehab and how he will overcome his drinking and drugging. The kids are almost an afterthought to these youtubers.

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
Forum Clout
Sure the kids are the sad part. All the more reason to be mad at him for putting his kids in that situation. Everyone is so fake worried about his rehab and how he will overcome his drinking and drugging. The kids are almost an afterthought to these youtubers.
Don't worry. Guardianship for the kids was set to be Tim Pool and Candace Owens prior to this incident. Obviously they're in good hands

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Don't worry. Guardianship for the kids was set to be Tim Pool and Candace Owens prior to this incident. Obviously they're in good hands
Im just glad the kids are getting the proper political propaganda this election year.

t5bv1nfirh2d1.jpeg

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
As cringe as this is going to sound I'm happy for the kiwi farmers and youtubers who were suspected of snitching on Nick lol. They have been avenged. The fact that it was by someone so close to Nick's family (and separate from the realm of trollery) is such gravy.
I'm even happy for faggot Aaron of Steel Toe for getting out of those allegations.

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout

Here is Nick 1 week ago ripping on Judge Fischer in brutal fashion, talking about how she's touched by mental retardation and squeezes alcohol out of her vagina. This is the judge that will be presiding over this case. Talk about falling from grace. Its like the universe aligned itself just to oppose this douchebag.

RoxburyRick

Forum Clout

Here is Nick 1 week ago ripping on Judge Fischer in brutal fashion, talking about how she's touched by mental retardation and squeezes alcohol out of her vagina. This is the judge that will be presiding over this case. Talk about falling from grace. Its like the universe aligned itself just to oppose this douchebag.

His trial coverage was really good. Watching this train wreck has been even better.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
It's possible. I watched a stream he put out right after April's arrest and he didn't come off as particularly crafty. At least not crafty enough to know exactly who to reach out to at Nick's clergy and get the ball rolling. We'll just have to wait and see what more is released.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout

Good lord. Watching him in long form is so disturbing. My first reaction, "Oh look. He's a squirming junkie."