• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD Nick Rekieta arrested on drug charges?

Forum Clout
The girl is the (ex?) wife of some youtuber and apparently started swinging with the Rekietas. She used to cohost with her husband but trolls upset her so much she quit. That's about all I know (I got my info from Redbar clips).
It's "Steel Toe Morning SHow", and he tried clawing his way up the ass of the Cumiaverse before settling for Nick. I'm fairly familiar with him, and I know he's a big enough degenerate to try and milk this drug bust shit for all it's worth in the next few weeks.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
It's "Steel Toe Morning SHow", and he tried clawing his way up the ass of the Cumiaverse before settling for Nick. I'm fairly familiar with him, and I know he's a big enough degenerate to try and milk this drug bust shit for all it's worth in the next few weeks.
I watched a long clip of his stream post-April arrest (first time I ever watched him). I suppose he felt cornered enough to admit he did coke too and partied with the Rekietas as well.

He then tried to play a victim of the dissolution of their relationship and acting like he tried to be heroic and rescue her but she went back to the Rekietas anyway. He came off so weak and hypocritical. Oh, you care about Nick's children now even though you had no problems partying with him at his house recently?

He'd switch between somber and angry and sad for April but then would show her mug shot and accept superchats. What a disgusting grifter.

Edit: Here's the stream (it's worse than I remembered; he has his own wife's mug shot in the thumbnail):

Last edited:

RoxburyRick

Forum Clout
It's possible. I watched a stream he put out right after April's arrest and he didn't come off as particularly crafty. At least not crafty enough to know exactly who to reach out to at Nick's clergy and get the ball rolling. We'll just have to wait and see what more is released.
The best release will be when they dump the (probably) 1,000 high resolution photos of the house.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
I'm a bit of a law nerd so I'd take a peek (just a taste) at lawtube during the Rittenhouse and Depp trials and found Nick that way and enjoyed him. I was shocked to hear he wound up a catfished swinger and cuck and now this? Jesus, dude!
Yeah, same. I was aware of him for a while but only watched the the Depp trial coverage, which was pretty amusing. I figured I'd finally found a streaming channel worth following. I don't visit the little birdie site as much as some of you niggers seem to do, so a year and a half later I learned he was now a degenerate swinger plugging balldos (literally and figuratively) openly. This thread is the first update I've received since. What a fucking death spiral. Nigger was on top of the world just a few years ago, it seemed.

I've long held this theory that anyone with the desire to become internet famous has some underlying psychological issue. Given enough time and attention, those issues WILL manifest themselves more and more until the person in question is almost unrecognizable and completely self-destructs. You're all free to plagiarize this product of my magnificent brain, so long as you credit me by accurately referring to it as Faggot's Law.

HR@PaneraBread

Pretty soon we won't even need to come to work
Forum Clout
Nah he has a point, you can't play that gif in Off-Topic country in the name of a Pat-verse fag. Take it upstairs

As in the way Off topic folk don't take kindly to Patfags

Now git

21251cffabfbf3ba7825a812f0a36583.gif

HR@PaneraBread

Pretty soon we won't even need to come to work
Forum Clout
Still 0 clue as to who this mother fucker is. He's not even off topic enough to be off topic.

All Kiwispics need to get across the Litcrit border ASAP.

Forum Clout
Is he even a fucking lawyer? I’m not one and I can still give you the ONE piece of advice he should know: SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT YOUR CASE. Anything you say can and will be used against you…
He was a failed strip mall lawyer. It's why he became an e-celeb.
The one trial he covered in his e-celeb career that he actually spearheaded, the Dick Mangina lolsuit, he lost.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
Is he even a fucking lawyer? I’m not one and I can still give you the ONE piece of advice he should know: SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT YOUR CASE. Anything you say can and will be used against you…
Are you sure about that? Experienced litigator Patrick S. Tomlinson constantly talks about his cases and they've all gone well.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
He was a failed strip mall lawyer. It's why he became an e-celeb.
Still…it is so basic that even a Redditor can figure it out. How does a man who went to law school, no matter how shitty, not realize talking is a bad idea? Is justifying yourself to subscribers more important than winning your case?
Are you sure about that? Experienced litigator Patrick S. Tomlinson constantly talks about his cases and they've all gone well.
If I stop talking about my case the idiots win, child.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
Legal Mindset chimes in (at least he says Nick shouldn't represent himself and 'liked' negative comments about Nick destroying his life). Very bland though. Nick made him popular during the Rittenhouse streams so he knows which side of his bread is buttered.