• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD Nick Rekieta arrested on drug charges?

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Exactly, this is dumb.
Anyways, let's deeply analyze Pat and Ant's tweets today
1716676652089.png

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
i'd love a mugshot!

Actually, full disclosure; there's one with me age 13 with long hair & a thick silver chain (big grin on my face, 'cus why not).
Laws are dif' in UK so it no longer is available, but my GF's mum saw it in a book of criminals (no longer available - GDPR rules)... I look like a total dickhead, but it'd be funny to show... I might try getting it

Turry Fawks

Good evening cowards
Forum Clout
Please Medicare tell us everything we already know about Patrick with no new insights instead of slamming somebody who wished death on you.

Turry Fawks

Good evening cowards
Forum Clout
From what little I know Drexel is Q-mia kind of person (degen, bowlegged, trannys, pedo) who never attained fame and lives with his mother. It came out that he babysits the kids and its been a rumor ever since that Nick has been pimping his kids out to him.
I heard that he admitted to waiting until his stepdaughter was legal and then giving her a BDSM session. Basically helped raise the kid and then fucked her as soon as it was legal (and probably before).

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
I heard that he admitted to waiting until his stepdaughter was legal and then giving her a BDSM session. Basically helped raise the kid and then fucked her as soon as it was legal (and probably before).
I read the megapost on that and I will once again turn it back on women…pedos gonna pedo…what the fuck are you lacking that makes you trust this dude