• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD Nick Rekieta arrested on drug charges?

Forum Clout
I used to be all fawkin' in with the Metokur but it seems like when he went from standalone videos to livestreams he got this weird compulsion to do "silly voices" for minutes on end that aren't funny and just kill the entire thing.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
With Donga, Ralph, and to a lesser extent Warski there was a real joy in him watching them unravel. With this one he seemed weirdly personally invested, less a freakshow more an intervention.
I guess the difference is 1. those three were white trash dummies to the bone, so them hitting rock bottom was a given, and 2. they were hubristic, belligerent mouthy assholes so seeing them get knocked down a peg is very satisfying. Nick doesn't really fall under either category, so his downfall feels a lot more uprompted and sudden, and thus kinda sad or distasteful. There's no real reason for him and his whore wife to have gone off the deep end like that and no karmic streak to the story. Just a bunch of kids possibly getting their lives ruined because their parents decided to be hedonistic douches.

G

Just posted to a clip channel today:
[MEDIA=youtube]aUK69r-0Yzc[/MEDIA]
I'm less interested in the story told here (Nick getting cucked at a massage place) and more interested in showing off how ugly and annoying his wife is.
.......why isnt he in jail?

G

NewJersey.gov

40 year old white sassters went crazy over this story...

My discord jews FOIAD Aaron Imholte way back, like in 2022...the things I have on him, lawd... I will just wait for the right time.