• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD Nick Rekieta arrested on drug charges?

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer - Nuke Israel
Forum Clout
Fucking lol search warrant just dropped:

IMG_6428.jpeg

They literally watched his streams and used them as probable cause lmao:

IMG_6429.png

Nice Patrick level ruining your life retard.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
What a bombshell. People were thinking he might be able to get out of the search warrant drug charges on a technicality. There is no dodging the CPS. That shit is going haunt him for years. He is already cooked in the court of public opinion.
Redbar's gonna have a field day with this saga. He's covered Steel Toe for years (not sure if he knows much of Nick's lore) and will definitely cover this extensively.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
What a piece of shit. Not feeding their kids, making them wear the same clothes 3-4 days at a time. The KIDS complained to their fucking Sunday School teachers, the pastor had received complaints from 4 teachers, Nick was noticeably fucked up and driving around.

Dude thats horrible. Kids get fucking filthy. I feel bad if my son goes like 8 hours in the same cloths. He ends up covered in markers and peanutbutter and jelly and spilled milk in a matter of a few hours. And i change their diapers almost too much. Sometimes im not even sure if they pissed in it or not and I’ll change it just in case. Rekeitas are white trash dirtbags. They can afford a nanny for each kid, lazy greedy cocksuckers.

Turry Fawks

Good evening cowards
Forum Clout
That cop writes like a toddler. I want to know what they found in the house but I can't read this shit. Doesn't seem like they found any needles anywhere though which is strange - people reported he had track marks so where's the gear? Is that the one thing he had enough shame to destroy when he was done with it?

Phish

Forum Clout
That cop writes like a toddler. I want to know what they found in the house but I can't read this shit. Doesn't seem like they found any needles anywhere though which is strange - people reported he had track marks so where's the gear? Is that the one thing he had enough shame to destroy when he was done with it?

Exactly what i came to say. I dont think he was shooting because they wouldve found plenty of evidence, from cottons to tourniquets to needles, alcohol swabs, etc. He probably just had bruises from getting drunk and falling over or the one person that reported it is just a retard.

Turry Fawks

Good evening cowards
Forum Clout
Exactly what i came to say. I dont think he was shooting because they wouldve found plenty of evidence, from cottons to tourniquets to needles, alcohol swabs, etc. He probably just had bruises from getting drunk and falling over or the one person that reported it is just a retard.
Bare minimum they'd have found a needle cap somewhere, right? A junkie isn't going to sweep it all up. The house was a fucking mess so something would have fallen somewhere.

Turry Fawks

Good evening cowards
Forum Clout
I understand a welfare check for the kids, but doing a full-on house raid and cracking safes with this information seems outlandish. What do I know though; lunch pail, thermos, job site
Do we know if they cracked the safes? Maybe they were unlocked. Separate warrants for safes is stupid anyways - they're searching the house. The safes are in the house. It's not legal to have drugs just because they're in a safe.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
@RobertMewler Whats the extent of the child abuse charges? Is it just referring to them being in a bad environment or is there physical abuse allegations?
Based on the lawtuber clips I've watched, the authorities haven't gone into detail about that yet but for some reason that county files physical and sexual abuse under the same code. Odds are in this case the authorities are counting the lack of food and cleanliness as abuse?

Aaron Imholte of SteelToe admitted that one or more kids saw him and April leave the Rekieta's bedroom (presumably after a sex romp) so maybe that has to do with the sexual aspect; that exposing the kids to their activities was a kind of abuse. Aaron was fucking Nick's wife and the kids were probably aware of that too (they're homeschooled so they were probably home).

Phish

Forum Clout
Do we know if they cracked the safes? Maybe they were unlocked. Separate warrants for safes is stupid anyways - they're searching the house. The safes are in the house. It's not legal to have drugs just because they're in a safe.

I agree. If that werent the case everyone would just drive around with safes in their cars especially when transporting large quantities