• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD Nick Rekieta arrested on drug charges?

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
No reasonable person would argue that leaving kids in a home with an ounce of coke and unsecured firearms is appropriate.
Well yeah of course. The way I meant what I said was

“I know taking kids from homes is dystopian (in other cases not like this), but this is a really obvious case where its completely right”

I’m not very good at saying what I mean…

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
The now infamous safe room:

f79ca800e17a79b85da91f89ddf9d23d.jpg

9e024bd7d6bbc289e9e6e1d40f1a379a.jpg

Pics are from the listing in 2018:

RoxburyRick

Forum Clout
The now infamous safe room:

f79ca800e17a79b85da91f89ddf9d23d.jpg

9e024bd7d6bbc289e9e6e1d40f1a379a.jpg

It's depressing to look at the Zillow and see such a nice property have truly low quality and ugly finishes. The kitchen is especially egregious

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
Its a tough one man, genuinely, on one hand the state taking your kids is dystopian, on the other hand literally who the hell else is gonna do it. It’s either the state takes them or they ingest drugs and OD or starve to death.
it is a tough one, even though I've sobered-up I don't generally object to people taking drugs... but not if it's to the detriment of innocent kids.
I'm not a fan of 'the state' either, & they're mostly useless bureaucrats who couldn't do anything meaningful, but having guns & drugs laying around a house with 5 kids ain't good

PS. sorry if I was mean the other day, I was in a weird place

Black Pat

Whacky nigster
Forum Clout
Kiwifarms power user AnOminous weighs in (he's very fat)

Is that really AnOminous? He usually has insightful things to say, ngl.

Btw, the judge who signed the warrant is the same judge presiding over his defamation suit that Nick relentlessly trashed and said she has wine coming out of her vagina. His best hope of getting the warrant tossed is pointing out prejudice, but I highly doubt that is going to work.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Someone give me the TLDR about who they are and why people here care

Peckas

Helping those 8 to 80
Forum Clout
Someone give me the TLDR about who they are and why people here care
The Aaron guy who was swinging with Nick is a cumia lover and radio guy who is aquatinted with Chrissy Mayr cumia has no idea who he is though at least according to nana herself

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
I mean he neglected his children instead of just killing them but the cocaine abuse and performative piety line up pretty well. Big Warhammer fan, too. Being sued for calling a guy a pedophile with no grounds. He's very skinny though so I guess that's where you and he diverge, @NoBackbone

Did you know NoBacon is a christian????