• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD Nick Rekieta arrested on drug charges?

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
Sean's said he's got a KF account so he's definitely browsed Pat's thread there. Chances are he visited this place at least a couple a times too.

Lawyer Sean is for sure a brothaman. He refused to tell us what his username is but he made a H Cup Jane reference and made Bernel Trammel jokes. He also made random obscure Ron and Fez jokes too. He 1000% at least lurks frequently. He’s actually a funny fuck consider hes from “lawtube”. He got every fatrick reference the chat made. No random passerby catches those types of things.

Forum Clout
Lawyer Sean is for sure a brothaman. He refused to tell us what his username is but he made a H Cup Jane reference and made Bernel Trammel jokes. He also made random obscure Ron and Fez jokes too. He 1000% at least lurks frequently. He’s actually a funny fuck consider hes from “lawtube”. He got every fatrick reference the chat made. No random passerby catches those types of things.

Turry Fawks

Good evening cowards
Forum Clout
Screenshot_20240531_154322_Brave.jpg

Turry Fawks

Good evening cowards
Forum Clout
a individual 'who' who reported that lol, he's still not getting it. no one realizes when they're using how crazy the shift in themselves and their surroundings appears to outsiders. doing it while using the services of a church and being a regular parishioner is a whole other level.
"they have specific animus against me"!!

Yeah dude, if somebody at my church was neglecting their kids and doing rails in the bathroom during service I'd have some animus, too. I might even take the insanely vindictive step of taking my concerns to an authority (in this case the pastor) and imploring them to do something.

He deserves to be put in the stocks naked for a week

goo gobbler

UAlbany women's basketball fan
Forum Clout
"they have specific animus against me"!!

Yeah dude, if somebody at my church was neglecting their kids and doing rails in the bathroom during service I'd have some animus, too. I might even take the insanely vindictive step of taking my concerns to an authority (in this case the pastor) and imploring them to do something.

He deserves to be put in the stocks naked for a week
his wife's sister is involved too right, as a reporter to some degree? could've even started with her and her concern over the Rekieta household, and if she's the more religious of the two, she might have gone to the church not knowing what to do about it. wouldn't take long after that for the pieces to fall together and confirm suspicions since nick was losing weight, children were complaining about food etc

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Forum Clout
The best bit that came from this is seeing lawtube sphere take sides.
Easy to see who the pieces of shit are. (tip, 99.9% of lawyers/streamers)

Barnes is such a fucking a cuck with his lolbertarian takes. I'd cave his head in for the fun and to protect my version of the NAP.
EVS is a literal mouth breathing chump with his take on 6 year olds should be cleaning and clothing themselves by that age. Not to mention his siding with that vito pedo.

goo gobbler

UAlbany women's basketball fan
Forum Clout
The best bit that came from this is seeing lawtube sphere take sides.
Easy to see who the pieces of shit are. (tip, 99.9% of lawyers/streamers)

Barnes is such a fucking a cuck with his lolbertarian takes. I'd cave his head in for the fun and to protect my version of the NAP.
EVS is a literal mouth breathing chump with his take on 6 year olds should be cleaning and clothing themselves by that age. Not to mention his siding with that vito pedo.
the barnes takes are literally lin wood tier election insanity

@Ethan P. Schulman hey you're fat and gay