• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD Nick Rekieta arrested on drug charges?

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
Forum Clout
Do we know if they cracked the safes? Maybe they were unlocked. Separate warrants for safes is stupid anyways - they're searching the house. The safes are in the house. It's not legal to have drugs just because they're in a safe.
I'm not suggesting they should have a separate warrant for a safe. My point is that the threshold to find probable cause to search a home is very high. Some concerned people at a church talking about weight loss, track marks, and a livestream where he has white powder on his nose seems pretty flimsy. I totally understand that a welfare check should've been done, but a raid? I don't know...

Turry Fawks

Good evening cowards
Forum Clout
I'm not suggesting they should have a separate warrant for a safe. My point is that the threshold to find probable cause to search a home is very high. Some concerned people at a church talking about weight loss, track marks, and a livestream where he has white powder on his nose seems pretty flimsy. I totally understand that a welfare check should've been done, but a raid? I don't know...
They should have just gone in and pistol-whipped Nick in front of the women

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
The kids themselves complained they were hungry and weren't getting fed. They were wearing the same dirty clothes for days on end and smelled. Combine that with an obvious junkie on screen on multiple occasions and yeah, you're going to want to bust the door in and determine what the fuck drugs and shenanigans are going on. This was mostly for the kids' sake.

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
Forum Clout
The kids themselves complained they were hungry and weren't getting fed. They were wearing the same dirty clothes for days on end and smelled. Combine that with an obvious junkie on screen on multiple occasions and yeah, you're going to want to bust the door in and determine what the fuck drugs and shenanigans are going on. This was mostly for the kids' sake.
I'm just always weary when it comes to cops raiding homes. It's probably more dangerous for the kids doing that than just sending a cop/social worker to interview them when they're at religion class. Not saying it would've turned into a Waco or Ruby Ridge scenario, but I'm sure the cops were amped up with guns drawn

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Do we know if they cracked the safes? Maybe they were unlocked. Separate warrants for safes is stupid anyways - they're searching the house. The safes are in the house. It's not legal to have drugs just because they're in a safe.
I don’t think there needs to be a separate warrant, only that the warrant issued would be specific enough to have to search a safe. If the safe is say a foot by a foot, and theres a warrant for a shotgun, they can’t search the safe because a shotgun can’t reasonably be in there.

But speaking that the warrant was for drugs, which could be put in something as small as a jewelry box, I don’t see any reason why they couldn’t check the safe if it were unlocked. Obviously if it were locked the police can’t force the suspect to open it and then they’d have to have a judge sign off on a separate warrant to break open the safe.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
I'm just always weary when it comes to cops raiding homes. It's probably more dangerous for the kids doing that than just sending a cop/social worker to interview them when they're at religion class. Not saying it would've turned into a Waco or Ruby Ridge scenario, but I'm sure the cops were amped up with guns drawn
Well the one saving grace for the kids was that the cops didn’t know about the firearms. If they did they no doubt would have been extremely amped, considering you’re talking 3 junkies, 5 kids in a house with guns

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
Holy shit, Legal Mindset is actually slamming Nick for neglecting his kids and bashing "Nick simps". Good for him:

He's covering the search warrant. I only started watching the stream a minute ago, will have to scroll back to see the whole rant.

Turry Fawks

Good evening cowards
Forum Clout
I don’t think there needs to be a separate warrant, only that the warrant issued would be specific enough to have to search a safe. If the safe is say a foot by a foot, and theres a warrant for a shotgun, they can’t search the safe because a shotgun can’t reasonably be in there.

But speaking that the warrant was for drugs, which could be put in something as small as a jewelry box, I don’t see any reason why they couldn’t check the safe if it were unlocked. Obviously if it were locked the police can’t force the suspect to open it and then they’d have to have a judge sign off on a separate warrant to break open the safe.
From my cursory web searches it appears that there's no separate warrant necessary for safes in Minnesota.

BUBBLER

Imma make reports on all you bitches!
Forum Clout
You’re a boot licker.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Fuck no. But obviously in this case it took zog bots to rescue those kids. No one else was stepping up. Besides, anyone else taking the kids would have been charged with kidnapping by the junkie parents so there was no other choice.
Its a tough one man, genuinely, on one hand the state taking your kids is dystopian, on the other hand literally who the hell else is gonna do it. It’s either the state takes them or they ingest drugs and OD or starve to death.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
Its a tough one man, genuinely, on one hand the state taking your kids is dystopian, on the other hand literally who the hell else is gonna do it. It’s either the state takes them or they ingest drugs and OD or starve to death.
Thankfully, they were placed with their grandparents right away and are still there last I heard.

Forum Clout
@RobertMewler Whats the extent of the child abuse charges? Is it just referring to them being in a bad environment or is there physical abuse allegations?
Kayla Rekieta (not Nick funnily enough)was charged with paragraph (a)(2) of 609.378.1 which explicitly state she knowingly let someone else molest/beat the children. Paragraph (a)(1) is for general abuse/neglect(including deprivation), which she was not charged with. This is probably a filing error unless someone gets popped for child abuse. So yes, specifically sexual/physical abuse allegations as of now.

RoxburyRick

Forum Clout
Boq getting involved for the numbahs

Attachments

• IMG_3107.jpeg
    IMG_3107.jpeg
    207.2 KB · Views: 46
Forum Clout
just sending a cop/social worker to interview them
Lol. I don't know if it's like this in Minnesota, but a few years ago the religious homeschoolers were VERY paranoid about CPS taking their kids away. Combine that with tweaker paranoid and If they had sent for a welfare interview it would been much more likely snowball into a shootout between Cokeita and the sheriff's office. Waiting for him to leave like they did was for sure the safer option for everyone involved.

Turry Fawks

Good evening cowards
Forum Clout
Was everyone on here not freaking out about CPS taking kids from anti-gook-flu parents?
I wasn't here for that but so what? It's reasonable to argue about the dangers of covid and the propriety of removing children from parents on the basis of a disease that didn't kill kids. No reasonable person would argue that leaving kids in a home with an ounce of coke and unsecured firearms is appropriate.