• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD Nick Rekieta arrested on drug charges?

despacito69

‎
Forum Clout
I heard that he admitted to waiting until his stepdaughter was legal and then giving her a BDSM session. Basically helped raise the kid and then fucked her as soon as it was legal (and probably before).
I just read the KF write up and It was his close (not Nick) friend's daughter that he groomed. I bet 10 ribs on him being the perp.

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
‎
‎
Forum Clout
Bizarrely empathetic take by the the undead jim. Weirdly heavy stream.
Jim's big thing years back was throwing his audience behind an unwitting simpleton and watching that person slowly or quickly imploding from the attention/money. It took Rekeita 6 years to finally implode after Jim threw his audience at Rekeita. It took so long that people are forgetting that thats what happened here. Jim must be loving this, I wonder if he even forgot that he did this.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
‎
‎
Forum Clout
Jim's big thing years back was throwing his audience behind an unwitting simpleton and watching that person slowly or quickly imploding from the attention/money. It took Rekeita 6 years to finally implode after Jim threw his audience at Rekeita. It took so long that people are forgetting that thats what happened here. Jim must be loving this, I wonder if he even forgot that he did this.
With Donga, Ralph, and to a lesser extent Warski there was a real joy in him watching them unravel. With this one he seemed weirdly personally invested, less a freakshow more an intervention.

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
‎
‎
Forum Clout
With Donga, Ralph, and to a lesser extent Warski there was a real joy in him watching them unravel. With this one he seemed weirdly personally invested, less a freakshow more an intervention.
Were you around during the xaniberries and donga tribe days? That shit was hilarious. Were you ever on /cow/? I couldnt do kiwifarms even back then.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
‎
‎
Forum Clout
I don't hate metokur, but there is not enough money in the universe that could convince me to work for that fucking audience.

A younger me was desperate for that audience until on the old channel I got a comment calling me transphobic. It was an enlightening moment where I realized I hated them, and within 2 months I posted a D list e-celebs dick pic set to Radiohead.