• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD Nick Rekieta arrested on drug charges?

Turry Fawks

Good evening cowards
Forum Clout
Still…it is so basic that even a Redditor can figure it out. How does a man who went to law school, no matter how shitty, not realize talking is a bad idea? Is justifying yourself to subscribers more important than winning your case?
His brain is fried from coke and booze binges for months on end. That'll give a man a lot of unwarranted confidence in his ability to navigate things. It will also make him confrontational for no good reason.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Lol Nick is concerned with being the "villain of the internet". Not putting his wife, his children, his property and his freedom in danger - he's unhappy that the internet says he's a fucking degenerate. What a fucking FAGGOT
Someone who’s brain isn’t muddled with drugs, who is still concerned with the internets opinion, would probably think “Hmmm let me beat this case THEN dunk on everyone calling me a deadbeat”

Turry Fawks

Good evening cowards
Forum Clout
Someone who’s brain isn’t muddled with drugs, who is still concerned with the internets opinion, would probably think “Hmmm let me beat this case THEN dunk on everyone calling me a deadbeat”
It's not even the drugs, really - you don't get to this point in your life accidentally. The issue is his mindset to begin with and the drug abuse/debauchery is the outcome. Every serious substance abuser I've ever known thinks they're not like everyone else and they can keep a handle on things. "Sure I did half an 8ball last night but I waited until the kids went to bed." "Sure I drank before noon but it was only a beer" completely ignoring the fact that every junkie before them said the same shit.

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
Forum Clout
1000008475.jpg

These are his wife's charges

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
View attachment 201436

These are his wife's charges
ZOOMER LAWYER INCOMING!!!

She’s charged with 609.378.1(a)(2)…but lets look at 1(a)1 to get a better context.
(a)(1) A parent…who willfully deprives a child of necessary food, clothing, shelter, health care, or supervision appropriate to the child's age, when the parent…is reasonably able to make the necessary provisions and the deprivation harms or is likely to substantially harm the child's physical, mental, or emotional health is guilty of neglect of a child and may be sentenced…(etc) If a parent, guardian, or caretaker responsible for the child's care in good faith selects and depends upon spiritual means or prayer for treatment or care of disease or remedial care of the child, this treatment or care is “health care,” for purposes of this clause.
So if the abuse were deprivation, or they chose some quack science to care for their sickness, or just housing their children in filth, etc. They would probably be charged with this statute.

Now 1(a)2
(2) A parent, legal guardian, or caretaker who knowingly permits the continuing physical or sexual abuse of a child is guilty of neglect of a child and may be sentenced to imprisonment for not more than one year or to payment of a fine of not more than $3,000, or both.
Yeah, no room for interpretation with that, one of them was beating or touching their kids.

goo gobbler

UAlbany women's basketball fan
Forum Clout
ZOOMER LAWYER INCOMING!!!

She’s charged with 609.378.1(a)(2)…but lets look at 1(a)1 to get a better context.

So if the abuse were deprivation, or they chose some quack science to care for their sickness, or just housing their children in filth, etc. They would probably be charged with this statute.

Now 1(a)2

Yeah, no room for interpretation with that, one of them was beating or touching their kids.
how da fuk is that just a gross misdemeanor?