• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD Nick Rekieta arrested on drug charges?

Hoolies

For me? It's Ken Waller!
Forum Clout
Gosh! Let me be all technical and specific then!

“Upon entry, law enforcement located KAYLA REKEITA and April Imholte and four juveniles were also in the home.”

Why didn’t his two whores try to do it ?
Solid point, every party needs a sensible fella like Sue, constantly peeking through the blinds and trying to figure out if the mailman is a vice cop.

Turry Fawks

Good evening cowards
Forum Clout
I don't think April necessarily got out of charges by throwing them under the bus. It's more likely that the Rekietas took full responsibility since they're not going to get out from under the charges anyways. Nick wants to hit that a few more times before he goes to the big house and gets his ass reamed

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
Forum Clout
I don't think April necessarily got out of charges by throwing them under the bus. It's more likely that the Rekietas took full responsibility since they're not going to get out from under the charges anyways. Nick wants to hit that a few more times before he goes to the big house and gets his ass reamed
There's no way in fucking hell that an attorney would take ANY responsibility for this before a plea deal is offered

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
What if the attorney is an alcoholic cokehead who's deluded enough to represent himself? One who's never won in court and doesn't actually practice law?
I never watched this guy, what was the actual extent of his legal knowledge in vids? Every thread on Reddit says he was wrong about a bunch of shit

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Forum Clout
What if the attorney is an alcoholic cokehead who's deluded enough to represent himself? One who's never won in court and doesn't actually practice law?
I don't know. It says in the report that they said she was just visiting. Unless they found coke on her, I'd imagine it'd be tough for any charges to stick.

Turry Fawks

Good evening cowards
Forum Clout
I don't know. It says in the report that they said she was just visiting. Unless they found coke on her, I'd imagine it'd be tough for any charges to stick.
Okay well I'll amend what I said about their taking responsibility and just say that they clearly didn't throw her under the bus. The cops have two idiots to charge so they're not going to bother with April. Probably gave her a stern talking to and told her to fuck off

Hoolies

For me? It's Ken Waller!
Forum Clout
Okay well I'll amend what I said about their taking responsibility and just say that they clearly didn't throw her under the bus. The cops have two idiots to charge so they're not going to bother with April. Probably gave her a stern talking to and told her to fuck off
I think the report stated she wasn't even originally arrested, she just followed the officer who bagged the evidence into his vehicle and attempted to do a rail off of his cock.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
Gosh! Let me be all technical and specific then!

“Upon entry, law enforcement located KAYLA REKEITA and April Imholte and four juveniles were also in the home.”

Why didn’t his two whores try to do it ?
Here's how it went down in a nutshell: Cops pull Nick over. Other cops go to his house and knock on the door but a young girl who answered won't open it.

These cops ask Nick (probably via a radio call to the cops detaining him) for his door code. He says no so they ram the door in. Search commences. The hooers are so zooted they don't think to flush anything.

Nick's cops bring him to the house where they show him the search warrant.

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Forum Clout
They obviously arrested her. Not sure why