What's something embarrassing about yourself?

Snake

I LOATHE bicyclists. They act like they own the road and sidewalk and I want to jump up and drop kick them underneath a fucking 18 wheeler for being arrogant douchebags.
81B44D3E-541B-4A9A-A87F-D4C4AABE999B.jpeg

Harry Powell

Semen is the aggression of a man
How much time do you have, buddy?

The time I was suspended from Baylor University

The time I had my multiple teaching certificates revoked because I had an altercation with a faggot ass armed security guard?

Or that my one and only marriage lasted 90 days (my wife was 7 months pregnant at the time).

I’d love to hear all of these.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
My grammar stinks.
I also graffiti. I'm close to my 40's.

It's a gorgeous rush.
I remember my buddy was a notorious tagger in our city. They police created a task force because of him.

This nigga used to put his tag on those "hello my name is..." Stickers and go right up to police cars waiting at lights and he'd walk behind them and place the sticker on the back. Basically tagging a police car with a cop right in the car. Classic stuff.

G

I remember my buddy was a notorious tagger in our city. They police created a task force because of him.

This nigga used to put his tag on those "hello my name is..." Stickers and go right up to police cars waiting at lights and he'd walk behind them and place the sticker on the back. Basically tagging a police car with a cop right in the car. Classic stuff.
That's a fucking BALLSY move

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
That's a fucking BALLSY move
I watched him do it so many times. The cop would have no idea and just drive off unaware until later on in the night or next day. He had his stickers ready and waiting all the time. Signs, cabs, busses, and cop cars were all targeted. Not to mention his regular tagging he'd do with cans. Every high point beared his tag. It was hilarious because he was just some dopey looking super skinny Dominican who everyone assumed was a nerd.

G

I watched him do it so many times. The cop would have no idea and just drive off unaware until later on in the night or next day. He had his stickers ready and waiting all the time. Signs, cabs, busses, and cop cars were all targeted. Not to mention his regular tagging he'd do with cans. Every high point beared his tag. It was hilarious because he was just some dopey looking super skinny Dominican who everyone assumed was a nerd.
*Bared

That kid sounds fucking awesome. Did he ever get caught?

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
8312fadabfae63c02ddd0151a9e8fc66--opie-and-anthony.jpg

Should have used these ones, sniff.

G

I have a 5 and a half inch cock.

One time was about to have sex with a black girl in college, she saw it and mocked me around the whole campus. Afterwards I developed performance anxiety and E.D. for the rest of my (thankfully brief) stay in college.
So, you didn't have sex? Did she just started laughing and walked away?

Last edited by a moderator:

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
I create and place handmade, festive door decor on our door for all sorts of holidays and events (Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Spring showers, summer birds, etc.). Well, I put our St. Patty's decor up on the 15th and totally forgot to take them down last night.

They were still up until I remembered and hurriedly removed them around 10AM this morning. Meaning, anyone who walked by our door earlier saw the already-outdated decorations. They must have scoffed and shook their heads. I shamed the household.
Borderline de-clitable offense

Zombie247

Go work. Get Sandwiches

Them stickers ruled. I don't bother with doing dubs. Just stick to bombing.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
I've been re-listening & doing the 2 East-side-Dave Power Hours alone every other month or so

the embarrassing part is i'm never committed enough to fully finish, I blame half of that on Bronx Johnny for the first try - there's no "slam-time" warning. But I also miss slam-times for the 2nd attempt cause i'm not always paying attention