What's something embarrassing about yourself?

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
I'm a chronic over-explainer. Blame the many bottles of wine and Jagermeister over the years.

Also, blame your Mom's box.

I'm just kidding, fella, I have a story to share that doesn't mention the G or P word: I'm a younger lad, early twenties, before any big breaks, and I'm back home visiting an old childhood pal of mine. Turns out he married his longtime girlfriend of at least a decade. Short-sighted in my view, but whatever. He's happy, right?

Well, they're throwing a dinner party that weekend, the food is decent but most importantly, the alcohol is plentiful. The night seems to go off without a hitch, until my brother elbows me and, trying to be subtle, motions to look to my right. I turn my head and see my buddy's wife dancing and making out with some random bloke, not a care in the fucking world. Everyone starts to notice and stare - so much for subtlety. And my old pal? Doesn't say or do anything in regards to it, so my brother, who can be blunter than I, asks him why he isn't stopping it.

My unnamed old friend says "She gets like that at parties, I'm used to it!" And just smiled.

I'm aware of polyamory and open relationships, but these two had/were neither of those things. Looking back, there was something almost disturbing about his nonchalant attitude towards it, like it's a weekly occurrence. And Steve and I know this guy was loyal like a dog, and never cheated. Really a great guy, but I just could never look at him with any respect afterwards.

I guess I'm saying Joe Cumia is a pedophile.
1647772665820.jpeg

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
I'll do one too. My eyes got wet when Frodo sailed off into the horizon in The Return of the King. Luckily it was in a dark movie theater.
I remember going with a buddy to see Seven Pounds, which was a decent movie (Rosario Dawson's got some Fawkin big tits) and kind of a tear jerker. We were both LEOs at the time and he was an Afghan vet (army infantry) and this dude was a crusty dude. At the end when the lights came up with both were kinda looking away from each other playing off that we were both wiping our eyes. Luckily we were both being pussies so neither of us could make fun of the other.

G

I remember going with a buddy to see Seven Pounds, which was a decent movie (Rosario Dawson's got some Fawkin big tits) and kind of a tear jerker. We were both LEOs at the time and he was an Afghan vet (army infantry) and this dude was a crusty dude. At the end when the lights came up with both were kinda looking away from each other playing off that we were both wiping our eyes. Luckily we were both being pussies so neither of us could make fun of the other.
Goes to the movies with a guy. Thinks the most embarrassing part is crying.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
But the nogs even out the chinks.

If you're packing a thick six I think you're working with plenty. Most women don't need a guy with a bigger dick, they need a guy who takes the time to put in work when it comes to foreplay.

In other words, your clit game has to be strong.
the chicks who are the size queens are always the fat dumps who need 7 to push past the 3-4 inches of pussy fat they have as a hole goalie