What's something embarrassing about yourself?

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Can you tell just one fucking story without mentioning Gosia or Poznan? Jezus facking Chrysler!

I'm a chronic over-explainer. Blame the many bottles of wine and Jagermeister over the years.

Also, blame your Mom's box.

I'm just kidding, fella, I have a story to share that doesn't mention the G or P word: I'm a younger lad, early twenties, before any big breaks, and I'm back home visiting an old childhood pal of mine. Turns out he married his longtime girlfriend of at least a decade. Short-sighted in my view, but whatever. He's happy, right?

Well, they're throwing a dinner party that weekend, the food is decent but most importantly, the alcohol is plentiful. The night seems to go off without a hitch, until my brother elbows me and, trying to be subtle, motions to look to my right. I turn my head and see my buddy's wife dancing and making out with some random bloke, not a care in the fucking world. Everyone starts to notice and stare - so much for subtlety. And my old pal? Doesn't say or do anything in regards to it, so my brother, who can be blunter than I, asks him why he isn't stopping it.

My unnamed old friend says "She gets like that at parties, I'm used to it!" And just smiled.

I'm aware of polyamory and open relationships, but these two had/were neither of those things. Looking back, there was something almost disturbing about his nonchalant attitude towards it, like it's a weekly occurrence. And Steve and I know this guy was loyal like a dog, and never cheated. Really a great guy, but I just could never look at him with any respect afterwards.

I guess I'm saying Joe Cumia is a pedophile.

G

I'm a chronic over-explainer. Blame the many bottles of wine and Jagermeister over the years.

I'm just kidding, fella, I have a story to share that doesn't mention the G or P word: I'm a younger lad, early twenties, before any big breaks, and I'm back home visiting an old childhood pal of mine. Turns out he married his longtime girlfriend of at least a decade. Short-sighted in my view, but whatever. He's happy, right?

Well, they're throwing a dinner party that weekend, the food is decent but most importantly, the alcohol is plentiful. The night seems to go off without a hitch, until my brother elbows me and, trying to be subtle, motions to look to my right. I turn my head and see my buddy's wife dancing and making out with some random bloke, not a care in the fucking world. Everyone starts to notice and stare - so much for subtlety. And my old pal? Doesn't say or do anything in regards to it, so my brother, who can be blunter than I, asks him why he isn't stopping it.

My unnamed old friend says "She gets like that at parties, I'm used to it!" And just smiled.

I'm aware of polyamory and open relationships, but these two had/were neither of those things. Looking back, there was something almost disturbing about his nonchalant attitude towards it, like it's a weekly occurrence. And Steve and I know this guy was loyal like a dog, and never cheated. Really a great guy, but I just could never look at him with any respect afterwards.

1c40f28b70d74277e5a2814c4e0c8d23_w200.gif

G

You could not respect him again because:

Why would a man lend himself to be cucked?

Does he know, and is getting paid by the other man in money or favors? Then he is a pimp. Does he not know and is oblivious? Then he's an idiot. And still doing poorly as a husband, leaving his wife unsatisfied or unguarded (or with the wrong guard). Does he know but doesn't care? Well, why doesn't he care? Because he is a homosexual masquerading his own vice? Because he sleeping with another man's wife himself? Then he is an adulterer and a sinner himself. Because he is an old impotent who married a younger woman out of lust or greed and not to father children? Impotence was an accepted motive to annul a marriage before divorce was brought back by the Reformation. So if you can't perform, why keep the marriage? Is he getting economic and political benefits from being related to his wife's family by marriage? Then he is a fraudster. He is denying his wife's family legitimate children that might one day inherit everything from them by allowing her to give birth to bastards in their place. Etc, etc, etc.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
You could not respect him again because:

Why would a man lend himself to be cucked?

Does he know, and is getting paid by the other man in money or favors? Then he is a pimp. Does he not know and is oblivious? Then he's an idiot. And still doing poorly as a husband, leaving his wife unsatisfied or unguarded (or with the wrong guard). Does he know but doesn't care? Well, why doesn't he care? Because he is a homosexual masquerading his own vice? Because he sleeping with another man's wife himself? Then he is an adulterer and a sinner himself. Because he is an old impotent who married a younger woman out of lust or greed and not to father children? Impotence was an accepted motive to annul a marriage before divorce was brought back by the Reformation. So if you can't perform, why keep the marriage? Is he getting economic and political benefits from being related to his wife's family by marriage? Then he is a fraudster. He is denying his wife's family legitimate children that might one day inherit everything from them by allowing her to give birth to bastards in their place. Etc, etc, etc.

Seems like lot of thought for what's most likely a cuck fetishist.

I appreciate you for keeping it brief though. :image_9247:

EraGodless

I was suspended from Baylor for being involved in a check cashing scheme-- I never signed a check nor cashed one. I think close to 20k in bad checks were floated. You used to be able to cash checks of up to $300 each (a day) at the Baylor bookstore and a place called the Robinson Tower (you could cash a check inside and through the drive-thru). All you needed was a Bayor University ID and the person who started the scheme got Baylor ID'S with other people's names and social security number (what they used to use as a student ID #) but with the face of whoever was cashing the checks (about 5 different people).

Fucking moron cashed a check when he was told not too and an alert teller called the cops. He wasn't arrested there- but he turned himself in a few days later and ratted everyone out.

In 2012 I got drunk and lost near the bus station in downtown San Antonio. I was looking for a cab and I was belligerent towards a security guard. While I was trying to find a cab, he started following me. I turned around and said "what the fuck to him?" And he pepper sprayed me. It was raining out and I was wearing sandals and wound up losing my balance and I fell on top of him and separated his shoulder. Because he was armed, I wound up getting charged with a felony like I had assaulted a cop. My teaching certificates were revoked a year later. I was on probation for 9 years because I absconded twice-- I wound up paying a lawyer 5k and she got the probation completed on my record and the charge was eventually dismissed.

I was suspended from Baylor for being involved in a check cashing scheme-- I never signed a check nor cashed one. I think close to 20k in bad checks were floated. You used to be able to cash checks of up to $300 each (a day) at the Baylor bookstore and a place called the Robinson Tower (you could cash a check inside and through the drive-thru). All you needed was a Bayor University ID and the person who started the scheme got Baylor ID'S with other people's names and social security number (what they used to use as a student ID #) but with the face of whoever was cashing the checks (about 5 different people).

Fucking moron cashed a check when he was told not too and an alert teller called the cops. He wasn't arrested there- but he turned himself in a few days later and ratted everyone out.

In 2012 I got drunk and lost near the bus station in downtown San Antonio. I was looking for a cab and I was belligerent towards a security guard. While I was trying to find a cab, he started following me. I turned around and said "what the fuck to him?" And he pepper sprayed me. It was raining out and I was wearing sandals and wound up losing my balance and I fell on top of him and separated his shoulder. Because he was armed, I wound up getting charged with a felony like I had assaulted a cop. My teaching certificates were revoked a year later. I was on probation for 9 years because I absconded twice-- I wound up paying a lawyer 5k and she got the probation completed on my record and the charge was eventually dismissed.
Teaching certificate? That is embarassing.