What's something embarrassing about yourself?

Okay, here's a real one.
When I was in my late teens, i had broken up with my horrible first SO, super codependent thing.
I finally had met a nice fella i was into. While we were on a date the douche ex called and I, a retard, picked up. Douche ex berates me on the phone, acts like we're still together, and makes me cry-all in front of new guy.
Long story short,i ask new guy to take me home, thinking ex and i still have a thing.
I get home and called ex, and he acts like nothing happened and basically does the, "they're telling me you gotta go", and hangs up on me after i tell him i cut my date short so we can talk.

I felt so fucking dumb. I still get embarrassed when i think about that. It was 12 years ago.

G

The worldwide average may be that, but you have to factor in all the pathetic Asian and Indian dicks.
But the nogs even out the chinks.
Anyone below a 7.5 length and 5.5 girth cannot satisfy a non-midget woman and should kill themselves.
If you're packing a thick six I think you're working with plenty. Most women don't need a guy with a bigger dick, they need a guy who takes the time to put in work when it comes to foreplay.

In other words, your clit game has to be strong.

G

Keep in mind these numbers are self-reported...

zw5QnhR-min-3-1.jpg

Keep in mind these numbers are self-reported...

View attachment 29839
Are those Alabama and Louisiana numbers indicative of the black population in those states, or are they just the biggest liars? Why would Mississippi be so puny in comparison? Why would Delaware cocks be a full inch smaller than NJ cocks?

I enjoy having a larger than average penis. My own, I mean. It's really the only outstanding physical trait I have. Without it I have nothing.

SoloJoeAcousticShow

Ain't it fun?
Venn Diagram:
People with weird penises <overlap> O&A listeners

I actually had Sam Roberts syndrome aka phimosis.
I could have sex and everything but the banjo string at the back of the head of your cock was so short, it was like i felt like I could cut down her vag on the bottom if I went hard enough. Jerking off as a young teen I'd make it bleed and callous sometimes. I had to have a circumcision so now I am not only a self loathing faggot but also a kike.

I think I'd be too embarassed to even admit this here if it weren't also so very big. Nature wanted me to not procreate I think.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
The things you miss when you're drained as Fuck in bed for a day.

Well, besides the OBVIOUS embarrassing thing that happened to me, I think I have one to share. Allow me to be brief:

So, despite being born in Dumfries, most of my life was spent in Edinburgh, and frankly, it's a cold place. I mean, emotionally cold. My divorce and, at the time, increased drinking, made me realize I had to get the Fuck out. Finding success in the Eastern Europe/Polish area, and meeting my love, directed me to Poznan.

It's a culture shock to spend over half your life in an environment where no one looks out for anyone, to suddenly make a home in a place where you're a figurative stranger, and end up being treated like you're family. This wasn't just Gosia's own family being so warm - though they were, and despite my struggle with the language at the time, they were very understanding - it was everyone I was meeting, and for a long time, I was visibly uncomfortable about it. Almost doubting their sincerity, really, like "Where is this coming from?"

For a time, I had to put on an act of similar overt warmness, because, well, I never fucking had that! What a dickbag I must have seemed like, a guy who can market himself on a music stage but feels squeamish as a group of strangers offers you food they just made while you're passing by with your partner. I think it took around a year for my guard to actually drop, thanks to Gosia's help, and now it just feels natural. I can't imagine life not being this way now.

Not as funny as everyone else's story, I know, but this is what you get when I'm already so fucking open to begin with.

G

Venn Diagram:
People with weird penises <overlap> O&A listeners

I actually had Sam Roberts syndrome aka phimosis.
I could have sex and everything but the banjo string at the back of the head of your cock was so short, it was like i felt like I could cut down her vag on the bottom if I went hard enough. Jerking off as a young teen I'd make it bleed and callous sometimes. I had to have a circumcision so now I am not only a self loathing faggot but also a kike.

I think I'd be too embarassed to even admit this here if it weren't also so very big. Nature wanted me to not procreate I think.
That's what you get for having a creepy pee pee. Welcome to the covenant of Abraham, where unlike the uncircumcised hordes of barbarians whose penises look like fists caught in a jacket sleeve, we don't get smegma or other gross dick problems.

Circumcision should be globally mandatory. The fact that even the barbarian sand niggers do it yet some civilized Western cultures don't blows my mind.

G

The things you miss when you're drained as Fuck in bed for a day.

Well, besides the OBVIOUS embarrassing thing that happened to me, I think I have one to share. Allow me to be brief:

So, despite being born in Dumfries, most of my life was spent in Edinburgh, and frankly, it's a cold place. I mean, emotionally cold. My divorce and, at the time, increased drinking, made me realize I had to get the Fuck out. Finding success in the Eastern Europe/Polish area, and meeting my love, directed me to Poznan.

It's a culture shock to spend over half your life in an environment where no one looks out for anyone, to suddenly make a home in a place where you're a figurative stranger, and end up being treated like you're family. This wasn't just Gosia's own family being so warm - though they were, and despite my struggle with the language at the time, they were very understanding - it was everyone I was meeting, and for a long time, I was visibly uncomfortable about it. Almost doubting their sincerity, really, like "Where is this coming from?"

For a time, I had to put on an act of similar overt warmness, because, well, I never fucking had that! What a dickbag I must have seemed like, a guy who can market himself on a music stage but feels squeamish as a group of strangers offers you food they just made while you're passing by with your partner. I think it took around a year for my guard to actually drop, thanks to Gosia's help, and now it just feels natural. I can't imagine life not being this way now.

Not as funny as everyone else's story, I know, but this is what you get when I'm already so fucking open to begin with.
Can you tell just one fucking story without mentioning Gosia or Poznan? Jezus facking Chrysler!

G

That's what you get for having a creepy pee pee. Welcome to the covenant of Abraham, where unlike the uncircumcised hordes of barbarians whose penises look like fists caught in a jacket sleeve, we don't get smegma or other gross dick problems.

Circumcision should be globally mandatory. The fact that even the barbarian sand niggers do it yet some civilized Western cultures don't blows my mind.
I'm not cut and I've never had smegma. I've always kept the hood peeled back.

You just have foreskin envy.

My parents actually loved me, so they refused to have me mutilated shortly after birth.