What's something embarrassing about yourself?

fenrir

Holding hands in a circle of N-words
I have a small scar / pockmark on my dick from when I was six. It's a long story (no, it isn't. I sat on an ant pile when I was six. The end.) It looks like a little hutch or pocket and if I don't wash it, I can squeeze dead skin and smegma out of it. But that's not the embarrassing part.

What's embarrassing is the amount of pride I took in it when I was a kid. In class, in the lunchroom, or at sleepovers, I'd pull out my little cock and gross my friends out with the discharge. I thought it was hilarious until I was about twelve and showed it to my first girlfriend.

We were in my bedroom, kinda dry humping and figuring things out when I decided to show her my dick to see if she'll touch it. She was shy and gave it a few tentative tugs, so I pointed at the scar and said, "Try squeezing that part" thinking it would be funny and break the ice a bit. She did it and screamed holy hell when it splooged. I tried calming her down, but she was so upset, my mom had to take her home. We never talked again.

There have been a few times when I'll run into someone from back then, and they'll say "Hey, remember when you..." and I'll fawkin heat up. You can barely see the scar now, but I still scrub the shit out of my dirty cock every day.

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
Ok I’ll go again because I agree with this a lot. I went to university in the deep south after growing up in the northeast and met a true southern belle down there that I dated for a year and a half. She looked strikingly like Ade (Pats ex wife) it’s actually uncanny.. the wavy blonde hair, the smile, the glasses. On top of it she was a classy broad with a lot of self respect.. I took her virginity after nearly 6 months of dating. She realized after another year or so that I was a directionless asshole and dropped me like a sack of old socks. I remember one of the guys I was rooming with took pity on me and invited me to his family’s thanksgiving right after it happened. I laid in bed in their guest room and cried the entire time.. looking back on it now I cringe so hard because they were nice enough to invite me there and I probably ruined their thanksgiving with my belly aching. That was my first and last true heartbreak.. I definitely put her up on a pedestal because I was so used to dating New England dumpster women who treated their pussies like a Ponderosa buffet
Damn thats brutal. I remember my girl telling me that she only had sex with 8 people at age 21 and in Philly that meant she was practically a virgin. I did all the typical faggot shit. Thinking we were “meant to be together” and “perfect for each other” fucking yuck. Couldnt imagine the attachment that comes with breaking someones hymen.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
My estimation of you guys as men just fucking plummeted.

tp-J4LN5fE4sc1k3DaKATYFfYnFPtPtOPw0DesGs0Dg.jpg

Monk

I play and enjoy Minecraft.
My favorite Youtube gaming videos are Pewdiepie's "Broland" Minecraft series. I'm not even really a fan of anything else he's done but that shit was fucking hilarious.

I go on a Minecraft bender a few times per year and came to a fucked up realization on my most recent one. Playing Minecraft over the years has greatly affected the way I dream. I have recurring dreams about wandering around alone in huge torch-lit mansions/castles and underground structures similar to ravines. Also, the terrain in my dreams generates in a really exaggerated way like how it does in Minecraft. There's none of the blockiness so it's like the real world if it was generated in Minecraft.

Is your middle finger sliding down onto the gap where your middle finger was and your ring finger? That's what makes the sound, not the friction.
Yeah, I just have retard fingers I guess. I even read an online tutorial once, the best I could manage was still a feeble, feeble attempt. I can, however, loudly crack every joint in my fingers and toes. It's like firecrackers going off. I can get six or seven cracks from my pinky finger alone.

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Back in elementary school we had a field day where everyone did the “Presidential Fitness Exam”. You got a ribbon for finishing it and there was minor competition but even at that age it was obvious who was winning. The exam consisted of things like pull-ups, push-ups, sit-ups, running, etc.

My body type at the time could be best described as the fat kid from the Sandlot, although I am not a ginger or short. We were paired off with other people for the sit-up portion. I happened to get paired off with Heidi, the most beautiful girl in the world to me at that point in third grade. I got to hold her feet down while she did sit-ups and it was great. After she finished I laid down and she held my feet. Unfortunately one sit-up in I blasted a gigantic fart toward her face and ran away in embarrassment.

I went to school with that girl for eight more years and we never spoke again.

G

Here's another stupid embarrassing thing about myself. I once got into a fist fight over Billie Holiday and won. Some nigger was saying that she wasn't influential, I said Eleanora Fagan should be a nigger God. He swung, I swung. Fucker knocked out a tooth, and he's one of the contributing factors to why I have a bridge across the front of my mouth. But the point was this guy was bigger and tougher than me he was an actual MMA fighter. He handed me my ass in less than 60 seconds but the point remains that if you talk about her like that I will swing. I don't even know which direction I'm going with this I just know that Billie is an amazing singer