What's something embarrassing about yourself?

G

Why tho? Was there something that made you do that until 11 or do you not know? I'm not making fun of you I'm legitimately curious.
I really dont know. It was a big deal, my parents were definitely concerned because every other way I was well rounded and a decent kid. Several pediatric and urologist appointments.

I have two siblings, I'm the oldest. Middle child didn't but my youngest bro also wet the bed. (But not as much as me, and it stopped at around age 8 or 9 for him). After my youngest brother started doing it my folks pegged it to some genetic hang-up. That's the sibling I have the most similarities with aswell, temperament, appearance etc.

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
In HS I was friends with this chick that I ended up falling really hard for. I eventually told her how I felt and she flat out told me nothing was ever gonna happen between us. I said I needed to go home and I started crying like a faggot as soon as I got out the door. She caught me and gave me a hug and tried to get me to come back inside. She lived alone, it was a very difficult situaaation, and I probably could have gotten a pity handjob or sex maybe IDK, but I was too embarrassed and insisted on leaving.

Everyone gets one, and I mean ONE, mulligan with that shit. But once that first girl rips your heart out of your ass you have to come to your senses and stand on your own two feet. When my first serious girlfriend didnt work out that shit sucked so bad but I had a moment of clarity and was never the same after that. Part of growing up I guess

G

I generally enjoy your posts. This is starting to embarrass me. Stop being a Tomlinson and stop drinking. Appreciate it.
women_scorsese_feature-image.jpg

[SIZE=26px]DO YOU LOVE ME???[/SIZE]

Everyone gets one, and I mean ONE, mulligan with that shit. But once that first girl rips your heart out of your ass you have to come to your senses and stand on your own two feet. When my first serious girlfriend didnt work out that shit sucked so bad but I had a moment of clarity and was never the same after that. Part of growing up I guess
Reminds me of the episode of That 70's Show where even Red Forman cried like a bitch over his first love.

Last edited:
I got punched in the face by a girl when I was a freshman in front of like half my class. I was a late bloomer so even going into high school I was maybe 110 lbs soaking wet. I remember it was early on in the year and we were still doing orientation type stuff.. I was picking on this giant hog named Dana to try and show off for my friends/other people and she got testy with me. She was probably twice my size. I said ‘what are you gonna about it?’ all smugly and she blasted me in the mouth without a moments hesitation. I stood there and took it like a bitch with my mouth wide open I was so shocked by it I had no response. My friends all erupted into laughter and I was relentlessly mocked for weeks. That was however the last time I’ve ever let a girl hit me without retaliating. I think I’ve told this other story on here but a couple years later I punched my friends girlfriend directly in the eye and gave her a nice shiner. Her boyfriend who was a close friend of mine did absolutely nothing about it either I’ll never forget the look on his face when that stupid bitch told him what happened. He had no idea what to. My friends all hated her too and my nickname for the rest of senior year was cunt slayer. It’s embarrassing that I’ve been in nearly as many physical altercations with women as I have with men but what are ya gonna do
Damn thats crazy similar to me. I wrestled at 103 my freshman year (varsity *sniff*) so I was a lil fella and the same thing happened that year. I was playing dodgeball in gym class, but it was this weird version where there were no boundaries and it was a free for all. I snuck up behind this negress and hit her in the back of the head with a ball, not even that hard. She turned around and socked me straight in the orbital. Gave me a shiner and everything. Nothing happened, everyone just laughed even the teacher. And I had to explain that my black eye was because I got punched by a girl. Fawwkin brutal.

Maybe Ant has a point about the escalation to violence in certain communities.

Former Prez Gerald Ford

Come over and we’ll have nachos. And some beer.
Ok I’ll go again because I agree with this a lot. I went to university in the deep south after growing up in the northeast and met a true southern belle down there that I dated for a year and a half. She looked strikingly like Ade (Pats ex wife) it’s actually uncanny.. the wavy blonde hair, the smile, the glasses. On top of it she was a classy broad with a lot of self respect.. I took her virginity after nearly 6 months of dating. She realized after another year or so that I was a directionless asshole and dropped me like a sack of old socks. I remember one of the guys I was rooming with took pity on me and invited me to his family’s thanksgiving right after it happened. I laid in bed in their guest room and cried the entire time.. looking back on it now I cringe so hard because they were nice enough to invite me there and I probably ruined their thanksgiving with my belly aching. That was my first and last true heartbreak.. I definitely put her up on a pedestal because I was so used to dating New England dumpster women who treated their pussies like a Ponderosa buffet
Damn thats crazy similar to me. I wrestled at 103 my freshman year (varsity *sniff*) so I was a lil fella and the same thing happened that year. I was playing dodgeball in gym class, but it was this weird version where there were no boundaries and it was a free for all. I snuck up behind this negress and hit her in the back of the head with a ball, not even that hard. She turned around and socked me straight in the orbital. Gave me a shiner and everything. Nothing happened, everyone just laughed even the teacher. And I had to explain that my black eye was because I got punched by a girl. Fawwkin brutal.

Maybe Ant has a point about the escalation to violence in certain communities.

No shit I was a wrestler too, 112 weight class my freshman year. Took 3rd in state as a sophomore, not too shabby

G

Ok I’ll go again because I agree with this a lot. I went to university in the deep south after growing up in the northeast and met a true southern belle down there that I dated for a year and a half. She looked strikingly like Ade (Pats ex wife) it’s actually uncanny.. the wavy blonde hair, the smile, the glasses. On top of it she was a classy broad with a lot of self respect.. I took her virginity after nearly 6 months of dating. She realized after another year or so that I was a directionless asshole and dropped me like a sack of old socks. I remember one of the guys I was rooming with took pity on me and invited me to his family’s thanksgiving right after it happened. I laid in bed in their guest room and cried the entire time.. looking back on it now I cringe so hard because they were nice enough to invite me there and I probably ruined their thanksgiving with my belly aching. That was my first and last true heartbreak.. I definitely put her up on a pedestal because I was so used to dating New England dumpster women who treated their pussies like a Ponderosa buffet

No shit I was a wrestler too, 112 weight class my freshman year. Took 3rd in state as a sophomore, not too shabby
112 weight class? Bro we used to call you "toy wrestlers"

In all seriousness though, I know how much damage you boys can do. I once drunkenly challenged someone shorter and lighter than me to a Greco-Roman match at one of my house parties. He kicked my ass.