The worst character in a TV series considered to be good.

G

I'll soak her hair in my garbage juice, if you catch my drift.

90B9245B-3D16-45A4-AD1A-B0EC673E94AB.jpeg

His presence broke realism of every scene, constant posturing was Norton level. His fake italian accent was impossible to take seriously.
No he was not intimidating, he's a fat jew-looking gnome in a terrible wig mugging for the cameras in his first ever acting role and yes it showed.

You have all this great character work from legitimate actors, and credible ex-criminals. Then you have this bald cunt who got the role because of Springsteen. Oh see, it's a Jersey thing. Hey hoooo!!! Hoooo! He's Italian!!! Mama Mia!!! Pizza pie!!! Ridiculous we are even having this conversation about that irritating, ugly cartoon character. It's not even a debate, he was terrible.

I will amend my statement: Only mouthbreathers and boomer retards like Silvio Dante.
Not saying he’s the best actor but guys like Silvio really do exist in those neighborhoods and not that much of an exaggeration. And his character was one of the only ones that didnt overcompensate for insecurities and take it out on others. Total pro

Monk

james-ransone-the-wire-ziggy.jpg

The fucking Jar-Jar Binks of The Wire
They should have dialed the goofy shit back a bit but I think people kinda miss the point of Ziggy because it's not emphasized enough how he's one of the characters(like D'angleo, Wallace, and Namond) who suffers because he was born into/stuck in a world that doesn't fit him. They kinda show it when he and Nicky are looking up the info about the chemicals the Greeks want to buy or when they're selling the stolen digital cameras but they should have done more to emphasize that aspect of his character. Ziggy was a computer nerd, not a stevedore.