The worst character in a TV series considered to be good.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
His presence broke realism of every scene, constant posturing was Norton level. His fake italian accent was impossible to take seriously.
No he was not intimidating, he's a fat jew-looking gnome in a terrible wig mugging for the cameras in his first ever acting role and yes it showed.

You have all this great character work from legitimate actors, and credible ex-criminals. Then you have this bald cunt who got the role because of Springsteen. Oh see, it's a Jersey thing. Hey hoooo!!! Hoooo! He's Italian!!! Mama Mia!!! Pizza pie!!! Ridiculous we are even having this conversation about that irritating, ugly cartoon character. It's not even a debate, he was terrible.

I will amend my statement: Only mouthbreathers and boomer retards like Silvio Dante.
You called out his permanent Chip face on the original forum like 2 years ago and I have fucking hated Sil ever since.

Great ending. Even without suicide, going from a respected teacher getting everyone's sympathy to being a nameless homeless guy.. opens up for scraping the barrel again with a movie.
Homeless Walt watching Jessie do a TV interview from jail would mirror the scene of him watching the grey matter guy on TV taking credit for his work. But all we got was watching Walt laughing as he died... like the joker...?

The last season was terrible. Too much time spent on the ricin woman, and jessie the slave was so out of place.
It felt like they wanted an excuse to have Jessie captive, so they didn't have to come up with ideas for him.
When has there ever been a group of blond redneck neo nazis who kidnap wiggers that look like the chuckie doll? It doesn't even make sense.

It was bad enough when Jessie became a cuck for a 20 year old goblina single mom of a 10 year old boy. She looked like an indian tribal chief, he was crying about a kid that wasn't even his. I didn't like the previous heroin girlfriend, but her death scene was classic.

It's funny how all Jessie's women get killed, and he just jumps to the next one. When he would mope around, you couldn't even tell which dead woman he was pouting about.
It didn't make any sense. Why would the Nazis let Todd keep Jesse captive? They didn't need more meth, and it seemed like a huge risk to take just so Todd could impress Lydia, who clearly didn't give a shit. They had $40 million, they didn't need the risk involved with making and selling meth anymore. Plus there's the fact they they were responsible for killing two DEA agents, Uncle Jack's first move would have been to get rid of every other witness, Todd included.

alkiefuck2

don't call me scarface
like, seriously vic, i've had enough now!

abb6fdee60022122dd0ebcb5de69ddbe.png

we know, stupid
cunt, hated the retard daughter too

G

Can one show do a final season good?

Even the Sopranos is guilty of the same thing. It felt weird and out of place compared to the rest of the show. Lost was like that too. Pretty much every show trips over their final season and it's a strange phenomenon.
The Shield has the greatest final season of any modern show and I'll fight anyone who says otherwise. It's fucking amazing.

G

I'll soak her hair in my garbage juice, if you catch my drift.
I'd fuck her faster than Sawyer did in season 2. I just wouldn't put her in any movies I like.

The Shield has the greatest final season of any modern show and I'll fight anyone who says otherwise. It's fucking amazing.
I'll take your word for it because I haven't seen the shield, but that isn't a hard contest. Every show always has a bad last season for some reason.

If Better call Saul has a bad final season next month I'm gonna be sad as fuck.

G

is lost worth a watch? never bothered when it aired, know it shits the bed but is it more hit than miss?
DEFINITELY more hit than miss. You have to linger longer and you can't be doing anything else when you're watching the show. You miss one thing and you won't know what's going on. I don't know how the fuck people used to watch the show week to week when it aired.