The worst character in a TV series considered to be good.

DeadWithoutMyDavid

xe/xim/xey

Where we at with that faggot nigger cop from The Shield getting 40 years in prison for murdering his wife?
I think he really was a fag in denial like his character, and he killed his wife because he really wanted to be with whoever that fag Latino character was.

G

Speaking of Deadwood is it worth watching?
Absolutely, the first two seasons in particular are great. Ian McShane gives a Gandolfini in the Sopranos level performance. I found the decade later movie continuation kind of forgettable though.

Former Prez Gerald Ford

Come over and we’ll have nachos. And some beer.
Yes but Monk is absolutely correct about that woman. She is horrendous. She might be the worst character and the worst actor in TV history in my opinion. She is among a sea of fantastic actors like Ian McShane, Powers Boothe, Brad Dourif, W. Earl Browne, William Sanderson, Jeffrey Jones, Timothy Olyphant, among many others and she just stands out like a sore thunb. It’s like a child trying to keep up with an olympic sprinter. Everybody I know who has watched the show fucking hates her guts. Of course the fanboy simps on reddit think she is fantastic though.

Also the creator of Deadwood rushed the ending so he could do “John From Cincinnati” and ruined something that was building really well. He sucks.
Timothy Olypjant is a great actor? Coulda fooled me

Imager

Gen Z Boss And A Mini
I absolutely hated most of the cop actors on The Wire. Kima in particular, she was a fucking terrible actor and her character was just boring as fuck. Ooooh she’s tough, streetwise DOC (dyke of color). Real fucking original. I hated McNulty too but I know people like him, I get that’s more of a subjective opinion. But Kima was objectively terrible. Every storyline she was in stunk and she had that awful girlfriend who just sucked the life out of every scene even more than if it were Kima alone.

View attachment 31048

Look at her dumb fucking face.
I think the writers agree. Her very last story line was putting Ikea furniture together. What a way to end her character arch. Season 1 she gets shot. Season 5 she hates Swedes.

G

I think the writers agree. Her very last story line was putting Ikea furniture together. What a way to end her character arch. Season 1 she gets shot. Season 5 she hates Swedes.
She’s not a worse actor than Chief Ooga Booga, who somehow got another job on a different show also playing Chief Ooga Booga and doing it even worse if that can be believed.

And speaking of Bosch, Edgar, who is played by the guy who played Marlo on The Wire is fucking TERRIBLE.

Former Prez Gerald Ford

Come over and we’ll have nachos. And some beer.
He’s needlessly enraged and over the top that entire series but I find him pretty believable besides that. Jones and Olyphant are more solid than great, I just wanted to highlight how poor that Calamity Jane actor is.
He was fitting for the role. I just never found his range of emotion that convincing although his range of emotion on deadwood was basically somewhere between annoyance bordering on anger and narcissistic rage

JesseTheGovernor

Access to the Debates
Having her die in season 1 would have been much more impactful regarding the severity of being a cop in Baltimore and would have saved us from having to endure her wooden acting. The writers were too cowardly to kill off any of the cops besides Ray Cole who died of natural causes. Meanwhile they killed off all the entertaining characters on the criminal side to leave us with a group of kids and yawn inducing Marlo.

Imager

Gen Z Boss And A Mini
Worst character?

Chip Chipperson - YouTube

JesseTheGovernor

Access to the Debates
Haven’t seen that one but everyone raves about it. Is it worth watching? I know it’s got Shane from the Shield in it as well
Yeah I’d recommend it. It’s not my favorite series ever or anything but it’s enjoyable and has some good actors also. Walton Goggins is in it also and I like most of the stuff he does.

Jenna

12 paramedics couldnt save ur fuckin life boy
Yes but Monk is absolutely correct about that woman. She is horrendous. She might be the worst character and the worst actor in TV history in my opinion. She is among a sea of fantastic actors like Ian McShane, Powers Boothe, Brad Dourif, W. Earl Browne, William Sanderson, Jeffrey Jones, Timothy Olyphant, among many others and she just stands out like a sore thunb. It’s like a child trying to keep up with an olympic sprinter. Everybody I know who has watched the show fucking hates her guts. Of course the fanboy simps on reddit think she is fantastic though.

Also the creator of Deadwood rushed the ending so he could do “John From Cincinnati” and ruined something that was building really well. He sucks.

Jane's a bad actress and all, but the undisputed worst was any "romance" scene between Seth and Alma. We both really love each other but can't be together because Wild West reasons. We get it. We don't need another fucking conversation with stolen glances and whispered promises.

It's the most boring "romance" in any television show I've ever seen, on a show that didn't need it. Let's make a gritty show about the wild west, but then the two prettiest cast members have a Gossip Girl subplot the entire time.