The worst character in a TV series considered to be good.

JesseTheGovernor

Access to the Debates
Jane's a bad actress and all, but the undisputed worst was any "romance" scene between Seth and Alma. We both really love each other but can't be together because Wild West reasons. We get it. We don't need another fucking conversation with stolen glances and whispered promises.

It's the most boring "romance" in any television show I've ever seen, on a show that didn't need it. Let's make a gritty show about the wild west, but then the two prettiest cast members have a Gossip Girl subplot the entire time.
Agreed about that romance, and any scene involving Alma. She is a complete bore and isn’t even a character worth rooting for. A rich cunt, as Jeff Goldblum so eloquently put it.

Former Prez Gerald Ford

Come over and we’ll have nachos. And some beer.
I think the writers agree. Her very last story line was putting Ikea furniture together. What a way to end her character arch. Season 1 she gets shot. Season 5 she hates Swedes.
Putting baby furniture together.. and then saying fuck dat lil nigga and heading out to the lesbo bar in search of dyke pussy

Former Prez Gerald Ford

I enjoyed his character for the first 2 or 3 seasons as just this slimy spineless meth addict who would sooner suck a cock than have to get violent with someone. His story arc made zero sense.. by season 5 they had turned him from this bumbling retard in the above picture into some sort of international cartel badass. So gay and unrealistic. The more I reflect back on that show the more I hate it.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
And his character was one of the only ones that didnt overcompensate for insecurities and take it out on others. Total pro

His character was overpowered and shitty, nearly non-existent. I don't care that there are real italians who look and talk like fags. That doesn't make his portrayal realistic or his awful acting enjoyable.

Snake

I enjoyed his character for the first 2 or 3 seasons as just this slimy spineless meth addict who would sooner suck a cock than have to get violent with someone. His story arc made zero sense.. by season 5 they had turned him from this bumbling retard in the above picture into some sort of international cartel badass. So gay and unrealistic. The more I reflect back on that show the more I hate it.
The show reads like the fan fiction of a middle aged faggot that did nothing with their life :image_9251:

Cranston is the only one that knows how to act, but he's relegated to so many over the top unrealistic scenes.

We get it, Mexico is sepia toned. The Cartel is a cartoon of Cartels. Sosa in Scarface comes off as more realistic by comparison.

Anyone watching Better Call Saul unironically is a waterhead.

Former Prez Gerald Ford

The show reads like the fan fiction of a middle aged faggot that did nothing with their life :image_9251:

Cranston is the only one that knows how to act, but he's relegated to so many over the top unrealistic scenes.

We get it, Mexico is sepia toned. The Cartel is a cartoon of Cartels. Sosa in Scarface comes off as more realistic by comparison.

You’re not wrong. I still watch Saul though. Between the two it’s the superior show it doesn’t take itself as seriously and doesn’t go as deep up its own ass. But it’s not great and like BB most of it is ham fisted fan service.. oh look here’s Tuco in the very first episode in the very first season. Remember him?? That’s Reddit-tier gay shit which is also why I didn’t watch Many Kikes of Newark because I knew it would be just like that with a healthy dose of Kosherdom sprinkled over top of the whole thing

Imager

Gen Z Boss And A Mini
I'm a waterhead here, but I have to actually try hard to be one. I think the vast majority of Saul has sucked story wise, and it didn't actually start to get decent until last season.

Has anyone brought up El Camino yet? Glad that was made because it really needed to be.

Former Prez Gerald Ford

I'm a waterhead here, but I have to actually try hard to be one. I think the vast majority of Saul has sucked story wise, and it didn't actually start to get decent until last season.

Has anyone brought up El Camino yet? Glad that was made because it really needed to be.
That was Aaron Paul’s last real paycheck for sure. Hopefully he invested his money in a low cost index fund cuz Hollywoods already dumped him on the side of the road like a garbage bag full of used diapers

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Silvio Dante and if you liked him you're an easily amused mouthbreather
Sil had his funny moments though. And occasionally showed he wasn't as stupid as you thought in the way he presented things to tony. namely trying to explain to tony without pissing him off that the captains were getting fed up with his shit. I just started watching from the beginning again and you realize a lot of the characters started as caricatures and only some of them really developed over the series. Tony did. Sil and Paulie did slightly but not much. It really made you see who the best actors in the series were
I hated him early on but I was sad to see him go when he died. he was another character who seemed simple but wasn't. also taking down the Cousins was pretty badass.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
And occasionally showed he wasn't as stupid as you thought in the way he presented things to tony. namely trying to explain to tony without pissing him off that the captains were getting fed up with his shit

I hated that, couldn't take him seriously and it just made his character seem overpowered. Silvio's wig got worse as the series continued.

I absolutely hated most of the cop actors on The Wire. Kima in particular, she was a fucking terrible actor and her character was just boring as fuck. Ooooh she’s tough, streetwise DOC (dyke of color). Real fucking original. I hated McNulty too but I know people like him, I get that’s more of a subjective opinion. But Kima was objectively terrible. Every storyline she was in stunk and she had that awful girlfriend who just sucked the life out of every scene even more than if it were Kima alone.

View attachment 31048

Look at her dumb fucking face.

She had a hot lesbian scene though.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Or when Beecher, who was recovering from having his arms and legs broken, killed Dauber from "Coach" with his fingernails.
Basically all the Crazy Beecher stuff sucked
Eh it was more like he was forced into these violent situations and unlike Walt who became callous about it he was at heart still the same guy who didn't want to hurt anyone

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
fb-twitter-6.jpg

I couldn't stand this retard the first time I watched Deadwood. She's funny when she was a drunken mess but any other time she starts getting annoying. There's a scene towards the end of the show where she's bragging to Joanie acting like they took on "Hearst's pistoleros" when all they did was guard a fucking door.
I just watched the first episode and felt like she was on the same level as Rosie O'Donnell in Riding the Bus With My Sister. Holy shit she stinks.

Monk

broadwalk-empire-billie-kent.gif

Lmfao. I wanted to fuck her when it aired. I can assure you that’s no longer the case.
I hated her intensely right from this stupid party scene and it only got worse from there. "Look at them Nefertitties." What? What tits? She's no tits, hairy butthole to a tee. She made Nucky look like the worst simp in the history of tv characters. I cheer out loud when she gets blown up every time I rewatch. It's really hilarious when Gyp calls Nucky and starts trolling him about it.