The worst character in a TV series considered to be good.

G

I go back and forth on that. I wanted him to be in at least one more season, but it's better he was gone in one since rehashing the beef with Tony again with a follow up would of taken the wind out of it. He stole all the scenes he's in and was the only one that had that the same presence as Gandolfini.
I know that it was for the better that they burned him up quick, but man I missed him once he was gone.

They should have dialed the goofy shit back a bit but I think people kinda miss the point of Ziggy because it's not emphasized enough how he's one of the characters(like D'angleo, Wallace, and Namond) who suffers because he was born into/stuck in a world that doesn't fit him. They kinda show it when he and Nicky are looking up the info about the chemicals the Greeks want to buy or when they're selling the stolen digital cameras but they should have done more to emphasize that aspect of his character. Ziggy was a computer nerd, not a stevedore.
Ziggy was the AJ of "The Wire", his father and his father's career loomed over him all the time. Remember how Tony Soprano encouraged AJ to hang out with the sleazy Jasons even though he dreaded AJ being involved in his world? Frank didn't know what to do with Ziggy, so he got him some bullshit job down at the docks, where he was nothing more than a character for everyone to goof on. Tony didn't give a fuck about anything but money and cooze, Frank didn't give a shit about anything but his retarded union.

Stent

swatchsticker
Anyone mentioned this character yet? The first season was going pretty good until this episode. Writing fell off a cliff tobehonestwitcha.

ba95d8c6e73766082d4d3ccb33cf8753.png

Jenna

12 paramedics couldnt save ur fuckin life boy
I will never get tired of watching him punch Janice in the mouth.

Janice is easily the most underrated character on The Sopranos. I hated her when I first watched the show, but she's hysterical. Stealing the prosthetic leg, making Bobby eat his dead wife's ziti, just always fixated on herself, the codependent older sister that Tony never wanted. You don't get a cool brother to rise up in the mafia with, you get Janice.

Stent

swatchsticker
The best antagonist the show ever got was a five foot nothing jew.

imagehost
He's having a great time. I want to see Sopranos with Nana's face transplanted onto AJ.

"Look I'm fuckin' depressed ok?!"

"You broke up! How long you wanna cry about it?"

"She was my life."

"You're 60 years old, you barely have a life. And you're better off anyways. She was cute ok but c'mon."

aca565dd11a8a224c645f7dd2a27cbf5.jpg

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
He's having a great time. I want to see Sopranos with Nana's face transplanted onto AJ.

"Look I'm fuckin' depressed ok?!"

"You broke up! How long you wanna cry about it?"

"She was my life."

"You're 60 years old, you barely have a life. And you're better off anyways. She was cute ok but c'mon."

aca565dd11a8a224c645f7dd2a27cbf5.jpg
Sue is as cute as a button, i'm just glad she escaped the ghoul relatively unscathed and seems to be doing just fine.

JesseTheGovernor

Access to the Debates
I absolutely hated most of the cop actors on The Wire. Kima in particular, she was a fucking terrible actor and her character was just boring as fuck. Ooooh she’s tough, streetwise DOC (dyke of color). Real fucking original. I hated McNulty too but I know people like him, I get that’s more of a subjective opinion. But Kima was objectively terrible. Every storyline she was in stunk and she had that awful girlfriend who just sucked the life out of every scene even more than if it were Kima alone.

ECB69377-1C10-4CD9-8B11-C4210AF52B4E.jpeg

Look at her dumb fucking face.

Last edited:

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
fb-twitter-6.jpg

I couldn't stand this retard the first time I watched Deadwood. She's funny when she was a drunken mess but any other time she starts getting annoying. There's a scene towards the end of the show where she's bragging to Joanie acting like they took on "Hearst's pistoleros" when all they did was guard a fucking door.
Speaking of Deadwood is it worth watching?

JesseTheGovernor

Access to the Debates
Speaking of Deadwood is it worth watching?
Yes but Monk is absolutely correct about that woman. She is horrendous. She might be the worst character and the worst actor in TV history in my opinion. She is among a sea of fantastic actors like Ian McShane, Powers Boothe, Brad Dourif, W. Earl Browne, William Sanderson, Jeffrey Jones, Timothy Olyphant, among many others and she just stands out like a sore thunb. It’s like a child trying to keep up with an olympic sprinter. Everybody I know who has watched the show fucking hates her guts. Of course the fanboy simps on reddit think she is fantastic though.

Also the creator of Deadwood rushed the ending so he could do “John From Cincinnati” and ruined something that was building really well. He sucks.