The worst character in a TV series considered to be good.

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
Breaking Bad doesn't hold up. No rewatch factor. It was corny and unrealistic. The only thing they did right was keep spoilers from leaking.

It's not even that the plot was unbelievable, but no humans behave or talk like that. Too many swerves and hot-shotting for the sake of it.

A very redditor TV show. The fact it was popular confirms nothing good was going on in the world from 2008-2014.

Saul Goodman and Gus were the only interesting characters. The setting was dry and fucking ugly, mexican and native american culture is ugly as sin.
I think it was overall a good show, but all along there was definitely something that bothered me about the acting and dialogue. Jesse was completely unbelievable as a wigger as were his friends. Looked like a bunch of college guys walked onto a set and went “Is this how people talk in the hood?”

Even the dialogue between Walt and his family felt like I was watching a play on stage. I couldnt immerse myself in the show because it was too obvious that I was watching someone acting rather than believing the characters were real.

I still think its a good show overall though. Cinematography was phenomenal which I do think matters

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
59D5161C-E1AF-49A5-A2B2-57868F41EAB3.jpeg

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Imagine if in the last season of "The Sopranos", Tony rallied all the families together to do battle with a gang of Aryan Nazis who took Christopher hostage and kept him in a cage. I really enjoyed BB until the end, when they decided to redeem Walt for no reason. If it were up to me, I would have had a guilt-ridden Jesse turn himself in as "Heisenberg" and give the cops the barrels of money just to spite Walt. Then Walt would have killed himself. It needed a dark ending, not a redemption arc.

Great ending. Even without suicide, going from a respected teacher getting everyone's sympathy to being a nameless homeless guy.. opens up for scraping the barrel again with a movie.
Homeless Walt watching Jessie do a TV interview from jail would mirror the scene of him watching the grey matter guy on TV taking credit for his work. But all we got was watching Walt laughing as he died... like the joker...?

The last season was terrible. Too much time spent on the ricin woman, and jessie the slave was so out of place.
It felt like they wanted an excuse to have Jessie captive, so they didn't have to come up with ideas for him.
When has there ever been a group of blond redneck neo nazis who kidnap wiggers that look like the chuckie doll? It doesn't even make sense.

It was bad enough when Jessie became a cuck for a 20 year old goblina single mom of a 10 year old boy. She looked like an indian tribal chief, he was crying about a kid that wasn't even his. I didn't like the previous heroin girlfriend, but her death scene was classic.

It's funny how all Jessie's women get killed, and he just jumps to the next one. When he would mope around, you couldn't even tell which dead woman he was pouting about.

DMAN

I think it was overall a good show, but all along there was definitely something that bothered me about the acting and dialogue. Jesse was completely unbelievable as a wigger as were his friends. Looked like a bunch of college guys walked onto a set and went “Is this how people talk in the hood?”

Even the dialogue between Walt and his family felt like I was watching a play on stage. I couldnt immerse myself in the show because it was too obvious that I was watching someone acting rather than believing the characters were real.

I still think its a good show overall though. Cinematography was phenomenal which I do think matters

You're right there was something very 'off' about the writing and production of Breaking Bad.
The humor would just barely land, but most of it was cringeworthy if only mildly amusing.

It wasn't witty or clever like the Sopranos, and not nearly as well shot as The X-Files, Lone Gunman, and other shows Gilligan worked on.
And yeah it did feel like a play, a high school production with a multi-million budget. It had a very cheap look, without any of the charm that that usually entails.

DMAN

Silvio is easily in my top 3 characters in the show

His presence broke realism of every scene, constant posturing was Norton level. His fake italian accent was impossible to take seriously.
No he was not intimidating, he's a fat jew-looking gnome in a terrible wig mugging for the cameras in his first ever acting role and yes it showed.

You have all this great character work from legitimate actors, and credible ex-criminals. Then you have this bald cunt who got the role because of Springsteen. Oh see, it's a Jersey thing. Hey hoooo!!! Hoooo! He's Italian!!! Mama Mia!!! Pizza pie!!! Ridiculous we are even having this conversation about that irritating, ugly cartoon character. It's not even a debate, he was terrible.

I will amend my statement: Only mouthbreathers and boomer retards like Silvio Dante.