The worst character in a TV series considered to be good.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Breaking Bad doesn't hold up. No rewatch factor. It was corny and unrealistic. The only thing they did right was keep spoilers from leaking.

It's not even that the plot was unbelievable, but no humans behave or talk like that. Too many swerves and hot-shotting for the sake of it.

A very redditor TV show. The fact it was popular confirms nothing good was going on in the world from 2008-2014.

Saul Goodman and Gus were the only interesting characters. The setting was dry and fucking ugly, mexican and native american culture is ugly as sin.

G

Breaking Bad doesn't hold up. No rewatch factor. It was corny and unrealistic. The only thing they did right was keep spoilers from leaking.

It's not even that the plot was unbelievable, but no humans behave or talk like that. Too many swerves and hot-shotting for the sake of it.

A very redditor TV show. The fact it was popular confirms nothing good was going on in the world from 2008-2014.

Saul Goodman and Gus were the only interesting characters. The setting was dry and fucking ugly, mexican and native american culture is ugly as sin.
I don't know I really liked it. I like better call Saul better though.

Raymond

You will never see my penis
1648154855896.png

It's his character development. As Walt slowly turns from weak but good-hearted nerd into a drug kingpin, Hank goes from arrogant racist idiot to getting shot and humiliated and becoming an actual detective. It's a polar opposite of Walt's character development, and I thought it was written really well personally.
Nah it was a case of a writers strike meaning they only had 7 episodes in the first year so it kinda feels like a personality transplant than growth

G

Nah it was a case of a writers strike meaning they only had 7 episodes in the first year so it kinda feels like a personality transplant than growth
Still I have to disagree and say it was a character arc because look at the panic attacks. The first time Hank was able to put it together in his head subconsciously that it was Walt he had a panic attack. He came so close to catching Walt and Jesse so many times and his panic attacks worsened. When he finally realized it was Walt consciously, he never had another panic attack. Because the subconscious inner turmoil was gone.

Hank was written to be a foil to Walt. Walt was uninteresting in the beginning, so they made Hank a generic loudmouth oaf. As Walter got more nuanced as a character, so did Hank. The more Walt becomes a worse human being, the better of a man Hank becomes. Polar opposites both experiencing growth as the plot progressed.

I don't know that's just my take on it.

G

Watch the first episodes back. Walts change ( kinda) makes sense. Hanks was just to balance out the show somewhat.
He got better because he got shot and was bedridden. He experienced humility and it made him a better person and a better detective.

Imagine if in the last season of "The Sopranos", Tony rallied all the families together to do battle with a gang of Aryan Nazis who took Christopher hostage and kept him in a cage. I really enjoyed BB until the end, when they decided to redeem Walt for no reason. If it were up to me, I would have had a guilt-ridden Jesse turn himself in as "Heisenberg" and give the cops the barrels of money just to spite Walt. Then Walt would have killed himself. It needed a dark ending, not a redemption arc.

G

Imagine if in the last season of "The Sopranos", Tony rallied all the families together to do battle with a gang of Aryan Nazis who took Christopher hostage and kept him in a cage. I really enjoyed BB until the end, when they decided to redeem Walt for no reason. If it were up to me, I would have had a guilt-ridden Jesse turn himself in as "Heisenberg" and give the cops the barrels of money just to spite Walt. Then Walt would have killed himself. It needed a dark ending, not a redemption arc.
Can one show do a final season good?

Even the Sopranos is guilty of the same thing. It felt weird and out of place compared to the rest of the show. Lost was like that too. Pretty much every show trips over their final season and it's a strange phenomenon.

Can one show do a final season good?

Even the Sopranos is guilty of the same thing. It felt weird and out of place compared to the rest of the show. Lost was like that too. Pretty much every show trips over their final season and it's a strange phenomenon.
Oh, season six of "Lost" just completely sucked balls. Magic cork my ass. No show botched the ending like "Lost" did. Just dumb gimmicks ("Sawyer is a cop! Jack is Locke's doctor!") and gay-ass cop-out bullshit. Jacob and the MIB just sucked so hard.