• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The SFWA ghosted Patrick

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer
Forum Clout
Lmao at hiring Jacko as a digital investigator. She's literally the opposite. It's like when the police used to use psychics to find a missing Kid. They waste so much time the kids been long dead.
She literally posts the exact location she eats lunch every day and yet her identity still eludes Jacqueline Singh - Cyber Investigator

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
It's quirky Niki who wrote that. Women (even butch lesbians like ol' Nik) typically want to be accepted kindly upon first impression. Achieving that assures nonconfrontational interactions with the other since women naturally want to feel safe - especially with strangers. It's no different on the internet. In fact, maybe it's amplified on the internet since one can't read facial cues to get a bead on how they're being perceived.

The opening sentence was Niki's bizarre way of trying to achieve a nice welcome. She has a writing background and thinks that intro is what you're supposed to say. It made her sound wacky because she's socially inept.

Turry Fawks

Good evening cowards
Forum Clout
It's quirky Niki who wrote that. Women (even butch lesbians like ol' Nik) typically want to be accepted kindly upon first impression. Achieving that assures nonconfrontational interactions with the other since women naturally want to feel safe - especially with strangers. It's no different on the internet. In fact, maybe it's amplified on the internet since one can't read facial cues to get a bead on how they're being perceived.

The opening sentence was Niki's bizarre way of trying to achieve a nice welcome. She has a writing background and thinks that intro is what you're supposed to say. It made her sound wacky because she's socially inept.
So women have dog brains? Is that what you're saying?

DominusOdium

GenCon Writers Symposium Special Guest
Forum Clout
Legal genius who is going to destroy his enemies using the legal system and had a cadre of FBI agents and cyberspies at his beck and call is out here googling legal advice sites and spilling his guts to a chat bot, revealing definitively the funding for his lolsuit and begging for help because no actual lawyers will bother with him upon talking to or meeting him.

"My case is too complex for most lawyers in the country" is actually "I condescend everyone I talk to including actual judges and lawyers, act like an emotionally unstable nutjob who is going to ruin their legal reputation if they take me on and anybody with four braincells much less a law degree can see I have almost no real evidence or legal standing to do the things I want in court"

The only lawyers he's actually worked with either didn't get paid, dropped out or were hired at the last second.

But remember on his word alone you're going to prison forever and he's going to sue everyone for every last penny they're worth.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
The only lawyers he's actually worked with either didn't get paid, dropped out or were hired at the last second.

But remember on his word alone you're going to prison forever and he's going to sue everyone for every last penny they're worth.
Its hilarious that he doesnt even pay the legal counsel he "hires". I wonder if he ever paid that amortization fella that he abandoned after signing legal paperwork. Then his last lawyer cuts ties with him for probably similar reasons. He is burning every bridge with legal resources in his city. Lawyers arent going to want to work with him since he cant listen or pay. Judges wont take him serious since he will have a history of frivolous submissions that have failed. The police wont want to help him since he tried to sue them for doing their job. He is going to be alone on an islant just tweeting into the void. He is pretty much out of options to run to for help.

T. Booth Willy

Caged heat
Forum Clout
I'd love to hear the phonecalls and read the emails he was sending to SFWA leading up to the contempt hearing. If they weren't responding his messages would have got cuntier and more unhinged the longer that went on. Did he threaten them? How did they go from ignoring him to writing another 6 figurish check? Did they bring up the stupid tax he racked up by ignoring it for so long? Hope we get to find out.

Random username

Comedy dickhead
Forum Clout
This seals it for me. That site makes you fill out all kinds of info and then charges you to get any answers. Niki, being a dunce with a husband who owes tens of thousands of dollars for the dumbest of reasons, was clearly very disappointed by the news that people expect money in exchange for services.

IMG-1122.jpg

“Durr, why can’t you just give me the advice before I pay you for it?”
She looks so happy and legitimately retarded in this photo.

Forum Clout
Ok, I'm turning towards a firm "hmmmm..." on this, as I was very skeptical at the beginning.

Form the page source, some metadata/tagging used for SEO and organization purposes:

JA.i.seo.injectedTopics = 'Court, rape, Death Threat, Cyber, criminal';
JA.i.seo.hasCustomContent = true;
JA.i.seo.publishedOn = '20.07.2023';
JA.i.category.id = 52540;
JA.i.category.name = 'Criminal Law';
JA.i.category.parentName = 'Legal';
JA.i.category.topLevelCategoryId = 52015;
JA.i.category.topLevelCategoryName = 'Legal';
JA.i.category.siloName = 'Criminal Law';
JA.i.category.siloVerticalName = 'Legal';
JA.i.category.ppcVerticalName = 'Law';
JA.i.category.forumSubName = 'Criminal Law';
JA.i.platform = 'ASP.NET WebForms';
window._PrlI = window._PrlI || {}

Doing a quick search back through old posts, isn't that around the time of the amortization and/or contempt hearing?

Edit: Looks like it's is indeed around the time when the contempt hearing was discovered.

Last edited:

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
Ok, I'm turning towards a firm "hmmmm..." on this, as I was very skeptical at the beginning.

Form the page source, some metadata/tagging used for SEO and organization purposes:

JA.i.seo.injectedTopics = 'Court, rape, Death Threat, Cyber, criminal';
JA.i.seo.hasCustomContent = true;
JA.i.seo.publishedOn = '20.07.2023';
JA.i.category.id = 52540;
JA.i.category.name = 'Criminal Law';
JA.i.category.parentName = 'Legal';
JA.i.category.topLevelCategoryId = 52015;
JA.i.category.topLevelCategoryName = 'Legal';
JA.i.category.siloName = 'Criminal Law';
JA.i.category.siloVerticalName = 'Legal';
JA.i.category.ppcVerticalName = 'Law';
JA.i.category.forumSubName = 'Criminal Law';
JA.i.platform = 'ASP.NET WebForms';
window._PrlI = window._PrlI || {}

Doing a quick search back through old posts, isn't that around the time of the amortization and/or contempt hearing?

Edit: Looks like it's is indeed around the time when the contempt hearing was discovered.
thats before the pro se motion. Before that magnum opus, i don't see why a troll would have mentioned them not being able to find an attorney. Unless he said that on one of his media tour shitcasts. But i don't recall anything specifically. If I'm remembering correctly there are things alluded to here that were not really known or discussed before the end of august.

Forum Clout
thats before the pro se motion. Before that magnum opus, i don't see why a troll would have mentioned them not being able to find an attorney. Unless he said that on one of his media tour shitcasts. But i don't recall anything specifically. If I'm remembering correctly there are things alluded to here that were not really known or discussed before the end of august.
When did he set up the amortization to delat quasi?

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
Perhaps he hid it from Niki and said the debt was all "cyberstalker lies" and pretended there was a new ruling that came down once shit got real and Niki was served out of the blue for his Debtor's Exam.

This all definitely sounds like Niki to a T.

Then, after nearly two years, a California judge ruled that not only was the anonymity of the criminals stalking and terrorizing us more important than our physical safety and quashed the subpoena for the site owner's identity, but went further still and ruled that we owe his legal fees,

Holy shit....thinking about this so more. Going by the assumption she wasn't aware of any of this until it was domesticated in wisconsin. That is almost exactly two years after the initial lawsuit... If it weren't for the fact this sounds exactly like the kind of detail a kiwifarmer would fuck up, i'd say this is pretty good evidence. *fatswild.gif*

3w4re3.png