• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The SFWA ghosted Patrick

Forum Clout
Well I would assume most people already think I'm a fag.

I was trying to find the date of the Patti Labelle concert where a bomb threat was called in. Pat was complaining on xitter somewhat recently that the bomb threat was really intended for him and the FBI informed him of this. If the FBI thought he did it, then he would have been arrested and we would have heard of it. If they didn't think he wasn't part of it, why would they inform him of an ongoing investigation? Doesn't make a lick of sense to me. I remember that he posted a tweet on the day of the bomb threat that he was at the Pabst theater. So the Pabst theater and the Labelle concert (which was at the Riverside Theater) are part of the same venue. I'm guessing that torswats confused the two and accidently swatted Labelle by "accident". Why else would Pat post about his location, other than to blame the stalkers, especially if he has been swatted dozens of times already? I dont think anything I'm saying is new, but I was bored at work.

Anyways I just googled "patti labelle" & "swatting" and saw that "ask a lawyer" website just by chance. It'll show up towards the bottom of the first page.
IIRC, didn't he post the Christmas Carol tweet after the event (like he does with the vacation stuff, which is un-retarded, especially for him). And therefore after the Patti Labelle thing? I could be mistaken. Because - if so - who the fuck would know where he was? I mean, aside from him, Niki, and... Hm.

N

NIGGER_ANNIHILATOR_1488

The intention was to unmask the website owner so he could be deposed
Literally just admitted to abusing the subpoena process to dox somebody lol

The professional organization funding the lawsuit agreed to pay the settlement and an NDA agreement was signed
This legitimately pisses me off. How the FUCK can we force the SFWA to face accountability here?

No, we do not know who they are.
Dan, Nadolski, Murphy, etc

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
Heads on a swivel nj brothermen

BTW several times pat is referred to as my husband, so yes it’s nigger fart niki.
This seals it for me. That site makes you fill out all kinds of info and then charges you to get any answers. Niki, being a dunce with a husband who owes tens of thousands of dollars for the dumbest of reasons, was clearly very disappointed by the news that people expect money in exchange for services.

IMG-1122.jpg

“Durr, why can’t you just give me the advice before I pay you for it?”

N

NIGGER_ANNIHILATOR_1488

I didn't pick the obvious ones necessarily, tried to go for ways of saying something that I wouldn't or couldn't see myself choosing, or how things are structured or punctuated.

Could be fake. Maybe somebody made a PigAI. I've been listening to and reading this gay fuck since 2018 and I couldn't fake every little nuance this well for a bit.
"Allow us to introduce ourselves" is such quintessential Patrick faggotry that I don't believe anyone here would ever think to start with. Too many quirks to be a troll.

Stent

jury doody
Forum Clout
Like she doesn't do exactly this every day.
Maybe Pat replies to texts etc the same way every single day because they're both so drunk they are in a Groundhog Day state of being.

I'd love to see a version of that movie but with Lady Di. Every morning the alarm clicks on the radio to O&A. She awakes and says Hi! How are ya?! to the b-b-boys.

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Forum Clout
Ok so re-reading it I believe this is real.

:image_9251:: Giant rehearsed sob story of omission, half truths and admissions of intent.
Lawyer: Sir this is a wendys Q&A service, what's your question?
:image_4159:: (140iq) uh, what sort of lawyer do I need?
Lawyer: Do you know who they are?
:image_9250: no
Lawyer: you don't need one then.
:finalpunch

This is probably what tipped him over the edge to file the Pro Se with Jackie's "research".
Simmons really done us a solid there, have Gibney send him over something nice.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
"Allow us to introduce ourselves" is such quintessential Patrick faggotry that I don't believe anyone here would ever think to start with. Too many quirks to be a troll.
It's quirky Niki who wrote that. Women (even butch lesbians like ol' Nik) typically want to be accepted kindly upon first impression. Achieving that assures nonconfrontational interactions with the other since women naturally want to feel safe - especially with strangers. It's no different on the internet. In fact, maybe it's amplified on the internet since one can't read facial cues to get a bead on how they're being perceived.

The opening sentence was Niki's bizarre way of trying to achieve a nice welcome. She has a writing background and thinks that intro is what you're supposed to say. It made her sound wacky because she's socially inept.