• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The SFWA ghosted Patrick

Honoria

Forum Clout
Whoever wrote it seems to go with the relitigation thing - going on about the stalkers instead of what the hearing was about. If Niki wrote it she sounded nervous.

SWFA "ghosted" them because Pat blew it and wasted their money. Does she think they'd give him MORE?

Could be fake but there's no real joke/bit.

• Deleted by stealthygeek
Show…

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
The only i think this could be real, is it looks like this dumb website actually publicizes the responses you give to that chat bot. I'd need to test it more to see (but i probably won't).

if that's the case...jeeeesusss christ
But even then whats stopping a funster from submitting this to the chat bot not realizing it would be published? Again the point, or “bit”, would be to get advice so he can post on here or KF going “Yeah i consulted a lawyer and they said Pat has no recourse!” or, based on the non answers given by the shitty chatbot, just said “Ah fuck this” and never posted it.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
But even then whats stopping a funster from submitting this to the chat bot not realizing it would be published? Again the point, or “bit”, would be to get advice so he can post on here or KF going “Yeah i consulted a lawyer and they said Pat has no recourse!” or, based on the non answers given by the shitty chatbot, just said “Ah fuck this” and never posted it.
But what brotherman would do this and have the impulse control to wait this long to reveal it?

A hallmark of a brotherman is poor executive function.

Harry Powell

Forum Clout
The only i think this could be real, is it looks like this dumb website actually publicizes the responses you give to that chat bot. I'd need to test it more to see (but i probably won't).

if that's the case...jeeeesusss christ
Quaso knows exactly who paid him and has shared this information with his friend, Admin.

This message is a CODED SIGNAL to us that whether the essay in the OP is real or not, the facts contained therein are TRUE AND ACCURATE.

“… could BE REAL”

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
i'm saying that makes it better evidence. You have two competing undetermined hypotheses. Funster or not funster. Evidence here is being used as anything that increases the likelihood of one over the other. The fact that it is not as obvious about being public increases the probability of non funster. It does nothing to the probability of funster.

Harry Powell

Forum Clout
One little thing i think that could make this real is the perspective. If it were just Patrick it would be immediately fishy. If it were just Nikki it would be weird because we see her have 0 autonomy. The fact that it’s Nikki speaking for Patrick…yeah that falls in line with their marriage
If there’s a call to the police or Nikki has a black eye in the next week, we will know it was real and she did it without Rick’s permission

SensibleKeks

Forum Clout
The professional organization funding the lawsuit agreed to pay the settlement and an NDA agreement was signed, but later ghosted us entirely and we have not heard from them or their counsel in over a year.
If the SFWA agreed to pay for the settlement, then you'd think Pat would have an excellent case to sue them for breach of contract. If Nikki wrote this, then I think Pat lied to her on the NDA details.

Per the SFWA website:

DominusOdium

GenCon Writers Symposium Special Guest
Forum Clout
"Actively harmful" is a common Pat phrase that jumped out to me.

Others:
"all-consuming obsession", always hyphenated
Publicly stated goal
"massive fake review bombing", a phrase he used verbatim here but only once: https://twitter.com/stealthygeek/status/1536850702676418560
"half a dozen bomb threats" "made in our names" (Notably not six or 6 or "That they blamed us for)
"more important than" "our physical safety"

If it's a fake, it's an excellent fake as it uses very specific language and grammar that he uses. There's subtle variations on common phrasing and tropes he uses. You'd need to have an encyclopedia of Patrick language and nuance. I could do a longer version when I have some time, but I'm calling it real.

Last edited:
Forum Clout
It's real. Just the dramatic lean into the alleged victimization they claim.It hit all of his talking points too perfectly. They've actually experienced almost none of what they claim. They've been shit-posted about by random jerks online. Anybody else but them would have messed up the embellishment by going even crazier or left out some things they mentioned. It's almost too perfect, which would be suspicious except that Pat is essentially a bot and would have written exactly this. Either way, there's an amazing imposter or this is actual gold and peek inside the pig brain.

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Forum Clout
"Actively harmful" is a common Pat phrase that jumped out to me.

Others:
"all-consuming obsession", always hyphenated
Publicly stated goal
"massive fake review bombing", a phrase he used verbatim here but only once: https://twitter.com/stealthygeek/status/1536850702676418560
"half a dozen bomb threats" "made in our names" (Notably not six or 6 or "That they blamed us for)
"more important than" "our physical safety"

If it's a fake, it's an excellent fake as it uses very specific language and grammar that he uses. There's subtle variations on common phrasing and tropes he uses. You'd need to have an encyclopedia of Patrick language and nuance. I could do a longer version when I have some time, but I'm calling it real.
That's what made me suspicious, it's full of all his greatest lines.
But then then again, its all he says. pat is a just a soundboard of his most rehearsed lines as he cant really think on his feet
its a tough one :image_9248: