• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The SFWA ghosted Patrick

DominusOdium

GenCon Writers Symposium Special Guest
Forum Clout
That's what made me suspicious, it's full of all his greatest lines.
But then then again, its all he says. pat is a just a soundboard of his most rehearsed lines as he cant really think on his feet
its a tough one :image_9248:
I didn't pick the obvious ones necessarily, tried to go for ways of saying something that I wouldn't or couldn't see myself choosing, or how things are structured or punctuated.

Could be fake. Maybe somebody made a PigAI. I've been listening to and reading this gay fuck since 2018 and I couldn't fake every little nuance this well for a bit.

Random username

Comedy dickhead
Forum Clout
Heads on a swivel nj brothermen

BTW several times pat is referred to as my husband, so yes its nigger fart niki.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240307_204133_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240307_204133_Chrome.jpg
    165.7 KB · Views: 235
Forum Clout
Hm. If it were real, I can't imagine them hinting at their last names, posting first names, and definitely not mentioning this place by domain name. His ego would never allow that, and I don't think that Niki would do that to Patrick. They'd both probably leave it as "criminally-obsessed, fascist, racist, homophobic, transphobic Nazi cyberstalker childs (trust me, bro)".

I also don't get what is trying to be achieved here? I see a lot of exposition, but no "ask". They know how to find representation. Can't seem to keep it, however.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Hm. If it were real, I can't imagine them hinting at their last names, posting first names, and definitely not mentioning this place by domain name. His ego would never allow that, and I don't think that Niki would do that to Patrick. They'd both probably leave it as "criminally-obsessed, fascist, racist, homophobic, transphobic Nazi cyberstalker childs (trust me, bro)".

I also don't get what is trying to be achieved here? I see a lot of exposition, but no "ask". They know how to find representation. Can't seem to keep it, however.
To play devils advocate. It also seem like such a long drawn out bit with a pretty low return. The lack of inside joke hidden in there somewhere is also an interesting choice if its a bit.

Im not sold on its authenticity at the moment but its also retarded enough to be real.

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout

Again, i'd have to run a test to be sure, but my guess is that the PII was sanitized through the form input. They ask template questions through the bot and then any answers in the PII questions are tokenized (broken down into smaller chunks) and then obscured. If, going under the assumption they didn't realize it would be public Nicole just haphazardly input that shit its plausible at least.

The whole point isn't to say you're wrong but its possible that Nicole didn't remove the names but the software did.

G

Heads on a swivel nj brothermen

BTW several times pat is referred to as my husband, so yes its nigger fart niki.
Because robert prongay is part of the glorified nj crew.

Again, i'd have to run a test to be sure, but my guess is that the PII was sanitized through the form input. They ask template questions through the bot and then any answers in the PII questions are tokenized (broken down into smaller chunks) and then obscured. If, going under the assumption they didn't realize it would be public Nicole just haphazardly input that shit its plausible at least.

The whole point isn't to say you're wrong but its possible that Nicole didn't remove the names but the software did.
Her not knowing its be public is the key to all of this. Its like poetry. It rhymes.

Forum Clout

That's a likely scenario, actually, as some dummy probably would put their shit in there, and it's easier to catch now. That said, I can't imagine them actually putting their full names in there.

if, going under the assumption they didn't realize it would be public
I did not consider that scenario. They could be dumb enough to think that it's a contact form or something.

Although don't they know that contact forms can be weaponized for nefarious purposes?

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
But what brotherman would do this and have the impulse control to wait this long to reveal it?

A hallmark of a brotherman is poor executive function.
There are rumors of brotherpeople operating in the wild, asking Paul Weimer what’s taking him so long, sending contact forms, etc. Not everyone does it for an audience.

To play devils advocate. It also seem like such a long drawn out bit with a pretty low return. The lack of inside joke hidden in there somewhere is also an interesting choice if its a bit.

Im not sold on its authenticity at the moment but it’s also retarded enough to be real.
The point could be to motherfuck SFWA. That’s the most notable part of the whole thing.

SensibleKeks

Forum Clout
how did you find this? If you don't answer we'll be forced to conclude you're gay.
Well I would assume most people already think I'm a fag.

I was trying to find the date of the Patti Labelle concert where a bomb threat was called in. Pat was complaining on xitter somewhat recently that the bomb threat was really intended for him and the FBI informed him of this. If the FBI thought he did it, then he would have been arrested and we would have heard of it. If they didn't think he wasn't part of it, why would they inform him of an ongoing investigation? Doesn't make a lick of sense to me. I remember that he posted a tweet on the day of the bomb threat that he was at the Pabst theater. So the Pabst theater and the Labelle concert (which was at the Riverside Theater) are part of the same venue. I'm guessing that torswats confused the two and accidently swatted Labelle by "accident". Why else would Pat post about his location, other than to blame the stalkers, especially if he has been swatted dozens of times already? I dont think anything I'm saying is new, but I was bored at work.

Anyways I just googled "patti labelle" & "swatting" and saw that "ask a lawyer" website just by chance. It'll show up towards the bottom of the first page.