The Opester Drops HAMMERS on Puerto Rican Rattlesnake

ChimpanZ

Fruit Loops, Cheerios, Pops, Trix, Cocoa Pebbles
Why don’t we compare their contributions to the greater field of comedy?

GH: created the “podcast” as we know it, cited as an inspiration by Joe Rogan and numerous other major players in the world of comedy

PR faggot snake: several unfunny “comedy” specials, a “comedy” festival that was referred to by a wise man as “Coachella for middles”

Pretty easy to pick the better man here

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
the los crew is full of real scum, redbar talked personally with with puerto rican fag (he has a kid which makes it worse) to tell him about cumia's pedo behavior and he brushed it aside.

Why is everyone in comedy such a unfunny piece of shit scum of the earth?

I'll find the redbar clip.

Way I look at it, you have to be so emotionally damaged to be in stand up that you'd sell their soul, their own mother and their first born to be famous.

It would certainly explain Schaub.

Now Walg me to my trug.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
I’m conflicted. I like Luis, he showed love to the forums when this place took down Seth Simons. He said we’re still hilarious.

At the same time, Opie is the GOAT. He’s the founder of the pests and he spread the virus every FAWKING day for decades. He’s a bit older, a bit fatter, a bit balder, but the one thing that’s never changed is the fact he’ll cakestomp a motherfucker in a goddamn second.

Luis learned today that you don’t turn your back on the Op pack. Cause you might wind up in a body bag.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
I do like Luis but I also kind of delight in his misfortunes because he's a retarded, useless prick. There's so many things I've listened to this idiot say that make me want to scream at him. Him talking about his inability to drive a fucking car, his inability to do any basic homeowner shit as simple as cutting the fucking grass, him talking about doing renovations on a house he's renting, listening to him talk like he's a professional fighter, him seriously talking about how he could beat a moose, the most dangerous animal in North America in a fight, him talking about how he's pretty sure he could survive a car running over his head, etc. It's endless. His only redeeming qualities are that his buffoon shit is fun to laugh AT and he's good to his son. He's a 45 year old boy and he really doesn't know shit about anything so I'm not sure why I spend so much time listening to him speak.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
I do like Luis but I also kind of delight in his misfortunes because he's a retarded, useless prick. There's so many things I've listened to this idiot say that make me want to scream at him. Him talking about his inability to drive a fucking car, his inability to do any basic homeowner shit as simple as cutting the fucking grass, him talking about doing renovations on a house he's renting, listening to him talk like he's a professional fighter, him seriously talking about how he could beat a moose, the most dangerous animal in North America in a fight, him talking about how he's pretty sure he could survive a car running over his head, etc. It's endless. His only redeeming qualities are that his buffoon shit is fun to laugh AT and he's good to his son. He's a 45 year old boy and he really doesn't know shit about anything so I'm not sure why I spend so much time listening to him speak.

Hold on... He can't drive a fucking car?

What a dumb cunt.