The Opester Drops HAMMERS on Puerto Rican Rattlesnake

FingerofGod

16:15

This is boring don’t even bother

I already heard him fag out about it on LOS. Nothing says something doesn’t bother you like spending 30 minutes of your podcast talking seriously about it. One point against the Opester though, Zac claims that around a decade ago him and Luis tried to do something with Sirius and on a demo episode Zac made a joke shitting on Opie. He claims he was taken aside by a producer afterwards and was told making fun of Opie is off limits.

Not that surprising because he’s obviously thin skinned but for Luis to dismiss O&A so easily when there’s still thousands of retards still listening to the show daily (and since his shows are forever paywalled they’ll never have a large amount of people listening to their archives) shows how much the whole situation got under his skin. Even though he tried to play it off like Opie is just some hack.

I already heard him fag out about it on LOS. Nothing says something doesn’t bother you like spending 30 minutes of your podcast talking seriously about it. One point against the Opester though, Zac claims that around a decade ago him and Luis tried to do something with Sirius and on a demo episode Zac made a joke shitting on Opie. He claims he was taken aside by a producer afterwards and was told making fun of Opie is off limits.
We all know Opie is thin skinned, but to be fair, this is how all of show business works. Do you think there’s any national broadcasting network that would be okay with some nobody making fun of some of their highest paid talent on the air?

FingerofGod

We all know Opie is thin skinned, but to be fair, this is how all of show business works. Do you think there’s any national broadcasting network that would be okay with some nobody making fun of some of their highest paid talent on the air?
True. And that was when Opie starting becoming everyone’s punching bag so I’m sure he got annoyed knowing all of those people wouldn’t be there without him. I guess that’s a big reason why podcasting has taken off so much though. Being on Sirius doesn’t seem worth it if you have to constantly watch what you say. I think Conan just got a 150m deal with them so maybe satellite isn’t as dead as we think.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
True. And that was when Opie starting becoming everyone’s punching bag so I’m sure he got annoyed knowing all of those people wouldn’t be there without him.
Imagine building a talk show format that literally the entire world copies. And putting your show on satellite, digital, cable, and podcasts before anyone else. And hiring guys like Rogan and Burr to do guests shows. And having a vision that basically reinvented all of talk radio and entertainment. And then having a bunch of no talent hacks like "Legion of Skanks" claim that you had nothing to do with it and it was all Anthony......a guy who was a part time HVAC contractor. And not the guy who went to college specifically for radio and trained for a career broadcasting.

These fags cry over "stolen jokes" and people not respecting "the craft". Yet they stole their entire format and ideas from Opie. It's at least fitting that the biggest podcast in the world, Rogan, gives direct credit to O&A over and over. And that eternal losers like Luis Gomez somehow wants to magically revise history to where he came up with podcasting on his own and had never heard of Opie.

Oh, but Gregshells.

Josef Kuminski

кормить бабушку
Funny that he says shit like that now when recent episodes of RAP are censored for the first 10 minutes everywhere, not just Youtube. Plus I’ve noticed more and more slurs are censored completely at all points in the show. And now the third RAP episode per week is behind the gas digital paywall which means nobody will listen to it. He sounds much more desperate to get people to subscribe these days. Should just end it and move to Patreon like everyone else.
GAS is front for ((Ralph)) who is likely mossad or connected to Israeli intelligence to LARP as a broadcaster. No one listens to the SDR show. I don’t know anyone who does or has ever heard of Ralph. The only people I know who talk about RAP or LOS are the brothermen in this forum. The biggest names attached to their network are Jay( if it’s about an podcast, it’s never SDR) and the faggot Dave Smith. It’s not going anywhere, unless Ralph says so.