The Opester Drops HAMMERS on Puerto Rican Rattlesnake

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Josh Potter (the Sam Roberts of YMH) has chimed in!

jp.jpg

Renaus

Big Jay and Luis himself are kind of like Opie.
Big Jay for being ultra sensitive, people have to walk on eggshells around him.
Luis for not understanding what is entertaining/funny quite a lot. His show Real Ass Podcast has a lot of morning zoo hacky things. Like abusing the soundboard like an autistic child, like Opie used to do.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Opie & Bochetti would be a great combo if Opie really fucked with Mike like he did with Jimmy Snuka and whatnot.

O&B - When plan A didn't work out....
I think Artie is the only one that can make Mike interesting and funny for long periods of time. They have a certain level of friendship that leads to Mike trusting him. He had Mike convinced that they were doing a DVD commentary for the DTV show then once he hung up, Artie told Opie he’d just been fucking with Mike about that for a while for no reason whatsoever.

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

Ask me about my cock size
If you're forced to eat a piss popsicle, a shit lasagna, and a chopped penis salad, all of a sudden the broccoli risotto doesn't look that bad.
But here's the thing: YOU CAN FUCKING HATE ALL OF THEM! EQUALLY! WHY CAN'T WE, AS A GROUP, JUST FINALLY DO THAT?! WHY CAN'T WE JUST ALL AGREE THAT THESE PEOPLE ARE HORRIBLE, IN THEIR OWN WAYS?!