• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The Opester Drops HAMMERS on Puerto Rican Rattlesnake

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
I was in the inner circle until I went full heel, I still think Zac lurks.
Look, we're on a forum. There is no truth here. Truth doesn't exist. We just have lore. Today's lore is @BUBBLERS REVENGE is Zac Amico, tomorrow @Meownaw is Kendrick Lamar. It's fine. Accept the ontological nihilism, let yourself bathe in the black muck of knowing nothing. Our lives are already over. Enjoy prison, stlaker.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Look, we're on a forum. There is no truth here. Truth doesn't exist. We just have lore. Today's lore is @BUBBLERS REVENGE is Zac Amico, tomorrow @Meownaw is Kendrick Lamar. It's fine. Accept the ontological nihilism, let yourself bathe in the black muck of knowing nothing. Our lives are already over. Enjoy prison, stlaker.
I thought he was white. @Meownaw, comment?

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Put it this way...Ian fidance is on one end of the sexual spectrum and Jenna is on the exact opposite end.

***Jenna just made a post stating the he/she is Ian fidance and then deleted said post to fuel the statements believability.
I have no clue who that is but whenever I read that I can't help but imagine his mother must be called Connie.

Boooo.

FingerofGod

The depth and complexity of the discourse of this conflict appears to be escalating
View attachment 166143
Do they not understand that this is fun?
Funny that he says shit like that now when recent episodes of RAP are censored for the first 10 minutes everywhere, not just Youtube. Plus I’ve noticed more and more slurs are censored completely at all points in the show. And now the third RAP episode per week is behind the gas digital paywall which means nobody will listen to it. He sounds much more desperate to get people to subscribe these days. Should just end it and move to Patreon like everyone else.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Funny that he says shit like that now when recent episodes of RAP are censored for the first 10 minutes everywhere, not just Youtube. Plus I’ve noticed more and more slurs are censored completely at all points in the show. And now the third RAP episode per week is behind the gas digital paywall which means nobody will listen to it. He sounds much more desperate to get people to subscribe these days. Should just end it and move to Patreon like everyone else.
Patreon would probably throw him off sooner rather than later. YouTube lowers you in the algorithm if you swear in the first ten minutes. It’s still uncensored if you subscribe. I’d be curious to find out how many subscribers they have.

FingerofGod

Patreon would probably throw him off sooner rather than later. YouTube lowers you in the algorithm if you swear in the first ten minutes. It’s still uncensored if you subscribe. I’d be curious to find out how many subscribers they have.
I don’t really buy that Patreon would kick them off. I think that’s just something Luis says to keep his friends on the sinking ship. I’m not subscribing to that shit and it’s gay to neuter your show to try to appease the Youtube algorithm. Pretty sure they have way more audio listeners anyway.

GREGGSHELLS

OIG (2).jpg